Chapter Ten: USJ

******
After everyone settled down, Aizawa stood infront of the class.

The sleep deprived (or should I say wake deprived?) Teacher told the class had an announcement after lunch.'wonder what it could be? Hopfully some hero stuff, I've been itching to do more.'

"Todays training will be a little different, you'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

Sero raises his hand,"Sir, what kind fo training is this?" Aizawa pulls a card out of his jacket and holds it up to the class, it says 'Rescue'.

"Rescue training, you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The class starts to talk and murmer among themselves, Aizawa starts to get irritated at how short their attention span is,"guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes... but keep in mind you haven't gotten fully used to them, so they might limit your ability.. This training is held at an off campus facility, so well be taking a bus. That is all, get ready."

**********

The class is outside waiting for the bus to pull up and Iida, of course, is going nuts with his whistle, trying ti get everyone and everything in order.

The bus finally pulls up and Iida starts to yell, "gather round class 1-A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines, so we can load the bus efficiently."

************

Iida huffs in defeat, "This buses open layout ruined my loading strategy." Ashido waves her hand in front of her face,"Iida you need to chill."

Tus speaks up,"If we're pointing out the obvious then theirs something I'd like to say, about you actually." She turns to Midoriya.

His face flushes and sweat starts to build on his forehead,"Me? What is it Asui?"

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Oh, right." He gives a nervous smile.

"That power of yours is similar to All Mights?"

'Of course it does, It is his power'

Midoriya starts to ramble,"What really? I don't know about that. You think so, huh?"

Kirishima shifts in his seat next to me,"wait Tsu, you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his power. That makes a huge difference."

His eyes dull a little,"But still, I'd say it's pretty cool to have flashy quirk like that! My hardening is super strong an all, but, it doesn't look all that incredible."

Midoriya leans toward us,"Oh, no way! I thinks it's really awesome Kirishima! You're definitely pro material with a quirk like that."

Kirishima looks up to Midoriya,"You really think so?"

Mizu puts a hand on his shoulder,"Of course Kirishima. You're almost indestructible. I'd love to have a quirk like that." She gave him a closed eye smile, like a real smile, 'that's something I haven't done in a good while..'

Midoriya grabs Mizu's attention,"Hey, Mizu, I was wondering, what is your quirk exactly? I uh, was just wanting to analyze it, ya know? Since ours is similar I-" She cuts him off, "It's fine Midoriya, I guess it's time to revile my secret, eh?"

This got everyone's attention, the bus actually quitened down..

'jeez, are they that weary of me? Guess I have been a bit abrasive with how I approach people

'jeez, are they that weary of me? Guess I have been a bit abrasive with how I approach people..'

"Secret? What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, my original quirk isn't Power Enhancement."

"Original quirk? Wha-?" With a deep breath she started to explain,"my original quirk is called Duplication. I can duplicated a quirk at it's genetic level. This allows me to make a copy of said quirk and infuse it into my own DNA, allowing me to use it as my own. I can keep the copies stored in my body and pick and choose which one I want to use.. but I can only use one at a time."

Midoriya had a certain look on his face, but Mizu couldn't quite place what it was. He quickly replaced it with a smile, "That's- that's quite the quirk.. it's actually very powerful if it's used correctly.."

Bakugo laughs,"Oh so half pint is a quirk leech, eh?"

An irk mark appeared on Mizu's forehead,"Shut the hell up Bakugo, before I duplicated yours and kick your ass with your own quirk."

Bakugo was about to respond but Aoyama cut him off, "...My naval laser is flashy 💫" He said with a little razzle-dazzle.

'What the fuck?'

She let's out a small laugh,"Aoyama, Its not that cool of it gives you a tummy-ache"

"If any of us has a flashy quirk, it's Todoroki, Bakugo and Mizu if she wants!" Kirishima beams.

"Sure, but Bakugo is always angry. He'll never be that popular. I mean, Mizu is too, but she's nice when it counts." Tus addresses with a playful smile.

Bakugo stand up and yells,"What did you say? I'll kick your ass!"

Tus points,"See."

"Ya know, we just basically just met you but it's kinda telling that we all know your personally is crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari joked.

"You're going to regret the day you applied to this school, you loser!" Bakugo's hands start to pop.

Aizawa stands up and interjects,"Hey, hey cool it, we're here."

************

'oh man! Is it really her?!'

"Hello everyone! I'm thirteen and I've been waiting for you!"

She points her finger at us,"A shipwreck, landslide, fires, and windstorms. I created this training facility to prepare you all for the diffrebt types of disasters you could come across. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it USJ!"

Aizawa walks up to her,"Shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview insted." Thirteen takes a step, shortening the space between them and whispers something. Aizawa turns and faces us,"Clocks ticking. We should get started."

Thirteen places a hand on Aizaw's shoulder, "Before we begin, lemme just say a couple of things.." she looked over at us, "I'm sure your aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called back hole, I can use it to suck up anything and turn it to dust.."

"You've used you quirk to save countless lives!" Midoriya interjects.

Thirteen continued,"That may be true, but, my quirk can easily kill. And some of you have powers that can be dangerous... in Our super human society all quirks are certified and regulated. So we can easily over look how dangerous they can really be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move your powers can be deadly. Today your going to learn how to use your quirk to save lives.. That is all I have to say, thank you for listening. "

Thirteen lets out a huff of air,"Now that that's over-"

The lights around the building starts the flicker then dim. 'what's going on? Did Kaminari touch something?'

Aizawa yells,"Stay to gather don't move! Thirteen protect the students!"

A purple portal opens down below us"What is that thing?" Kirishima ask walking towards to edge

"What is that thing?" Kirishima ask walking towards to edge.

Aizawa slings his arms out,"Stay back! This is real, those are real villians."