Chapter Four: The first Day at UA

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

The morning rays shined in through the window, casting over Mizu's face. The girl squinted her eyes and slung an arm over her face. 'I'm going to destroy that alarm clock' she slams her hand down on the alarm clock, shutting off the annoying device. With a sigh, she flings the covers off and lazily walks into the bathroom.

Stepping in front of the sink she lets out another sigh,'I hate waking up early, I hope they got my sizes right for the uniform' Doing her usual routine, she gets ready for the day. After she finishes, she walks back into the bedroom and changes into her undergarments.

Picking up the uniform, she inspects it. 'Okay let's see how this fits' The girl was pretty surprised by how well the uniform fit and felt. The material of the skirt was smooth and soft. Mizu was pleased to know that stocking wasn't a requirement. 'I prefer shorts underneath. Just in case of perverts. I seriously can't stand a damn perverted bastard.'

After fastening the last button on her jacket she steps back and looks in the body length mirror

After fastening the last button on her jacket she steps back and looks in the body length mirror. The nervousness is starting to settle the pit of Mizu's stomach. She tries to shake it with reassuring thoughts. 'This is a new school, with new people. These are people with quirks, not some Okinawa bitches.' This seems to help her some, at the very least she's not going to get bullied for having a quirk.

She turns from the mirror and grabs her backpack, trotting down the stairs. Her parents were at the base of the staircase, waiting. They both had a smile plastered on their face.

Her parent's was so excited when she told them the news. Mizu's parents have always had a lot of confidence in their daughter. So much so they put their home on the market and bought a new one on the mainland.

Mizu's mother let out a squeal of excitement,"you look so cute, Mizu!" Her mother put a hand over her heard, af if she was trying to take it all in. Her father gave her a small smile,"I have to agree with your mother, you look lovely" Mizu often wondered how she go so luck to have them for parents. "Thank you mother, father."

The older woman picked up a yellow lunchbox and shoved it into her daughter's hands."Mizu, I got your jerky bag packed. I also managed to squeeze in some orange juice in to your lunch box." Before the girl could answer her back she was shoved out of the front door."Now hurry, before your late!" After Mizu was shoved out the door slammed behind her, "Uh, okay, bye I guess?"

***
Back to After The Exams

The viewing room laid empty expect for to two figures. One was small, like the height of a child and the other was also tall and scrawny like.

The smaller figure pointed to the girl on the giant screen."You see her?" The taller one nodded a quick 'yes'."Yeah, so she's the one with the duplication quirk?"

The small one nodded in conformation, "Yes, I was wondering if you would talk to her. Seeing as how similar her and his quirks are." The small one turned to the other and awaited a reply. "It's true they are similar, but she can't fully remove the quirk." The taller one replied.