Chapter Eighteen: Let the Battels Begin

Midnight points to the screen behind her,"This board behind me shows the bracket for who will be fighting! Look carefully!" Mizu scans the board for her name and raises an eyebrow at what she sees,"I'm against Kaminari, huh?"

She looks behind her and sees Uraraka about to piss herself. Mizu looked back to the board for Uraraka's name and surprised to see her paired up with Bakugo. 'No wonder she looks like that.. he's pretty ruthless when it comes to sparing.. something I know first hand..'

"Hey, Mi! Who did you get?"

She looks behind her once more to find Kirishima and Bakugo walking her way. Kirishima is waving enthusiastically, meanwhile Bakugo is sending him an annoyed look. Mizu turns throwing up a lazy peace sign. "Yo!"

Bakugo crosses his arms and glares at his red headed friend,"Shitty hair, when did you start calling her that?" Kirishima shifts his weight from foot to foot nervously. "Um, earlier today actually." Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked at Mizu.

The intercom interrupted them, Present Mic announced the first fight would be starting soon. Walking between Kirishima and Bakugo Mizu finally answered their question. "I got Kaminari, kinda excited to beat that flirts ass."

Bakugo scoffs,"you'll beat that pikachu bastard, easy." The brunette looks up to him, "You think so, Bakugo? I know I said I was excited but.. if he attacks first I'm done." Bakugo looks down at her from the corner of his eye, "That may be true, but you're fucking sneaky half pint. You'll find a way to throw him off. You're stronger than most of these fucks anyways."

Kirishima slings an arm around Mizu's  shoulder, "you'll figure out something, Mi. You're super smart." He looks down at her with his signature smile. "Thanks Kiri."

Bakugo, somehow, got behind her and shoved Mizu forward, making Kirishima lose his grasp on her,"Come on losers, before all the good seats are taken."

**************

Midoriya went up against that 'brainwashing bastard', as Mizu likes to call him, and won by releasing a strong gust of wind and power from his finger.

Now it's Mizu's and Kaminari's turn. Kirishima tried, key word tried,  giving her a 'good luck' hug, but was shoved out of the way by Bakugo and him calling Kirishima a 'distraction'.

"Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you.. and after I win I'll take you out on a date? How's that sound" Kaminari sounded too smug as he said this and it pissed Mizu off. Grinning she thought, 'He just doesn't know what's coming.'

"Sure, I'd love too."

"Wh-what?" Kaminari was taken back by this, like really taken back. He got out of his fighting stance scratching his head, starting at the girl like she just grew a second head.

'Oh yes, I got you now'

Midnight raises her hand and slams it back down starting the fight,"Alright, let's start this match, begin!"