Chapter Nine: Class Rep

"Please tell us how All Might is as a teacher?!"

Mizu smacked the microphone that was, oh-so-nicely, shoved in her face
Letting out a growl of annoyance, she shouts at the reporters, "Alright, I've had it with you leeches! You wanna know what I really think-?"

She was cut off by a hand grabbing hers, dragging her through the swarm of paparazzi. Looking up to see who it was she was shocked to see a pissed off Bakugo."Oi, what do you think you're doing? Mean ass!" She struggled to get out of his grip.

Ignoring her pitiful attempts to free herself, he jerks her forward, "just shut up, half-pint. You'll thank me later." With a huff Mizu gave up and let him drag her through the entrance and into the school.

When they arrived at the classroom door she turned to Bakugo,"thanks, I guess.. I still don't know why you even helped." Bakugo let's out a 'tsk', "I didn't do it because it was 'the right thing to do' I did it because you'll owe me one now."

She gave him a deadpanned look,'You can't win with this guy

She gave him a deadpanned look,'You can't win with this guy..'

She waved a hand in front of her face,"Yeah, whatever." Grabbing the door handle she looks over her shoulder, "I'll repay you when I feel like, though."

Before he could respond she opened the class room door and headed to her seat.

*****

"Decent work on your combat training you all. I saw the video feeds and went over them." Aizawa turns to grumpy spiky haired blind, "Bakugo, you are talented, so don't sulk like a child over your loss, okay? "

"Yeah whatever" Bakugo grumbles.

Aizawa turns his attention to another student, "Midoriya, the only way you won the match was buy messing up your arm again.."

'Damn right he did.'

He continued, "work harder and, don't give me any excuses about how you can't control your quirk.. but your quirk can be useful so show a little urgency, huh?"

Midoriya perked up at that last statement giving Aizawaa fim nod,"right!"

Aizawa straightens back up and address the whole class,"lets get down to business. Our first task is to decide your future. You all need to pick a class representative." The class went berserk hearing this.

"Pick me guy's I wanna be class rep!"

"Me, me, me, pick me!"

"No way, it should be me! I'm manly enough for the job!"

"Silence everyone, please!", Iida grabs everyone attention.

Pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, he continues, "The class reps duty is to lead others. It's not something anyone can do. You must first have the trust of the class. Therefor, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"