Chapter Fourteen: First Day Back

After All Might left, Kirishima and Bakugo bombarded themselves through Mizu's door. Their eyes landing on her.

Kirishima waved,"Mizu! I wanted to check and see how you was. I hope you don't mind that I drug Bakubro with me." Bakugo grumbled some type of response, while shoving his hands in his pockets still never really taking his eyes off of her.

She really wanted to fucking laugh at how bashful Bakugo looked, but she couldn't. Mizu knew her ribs would kill her if she even dared too. 

Mizu waved them to come over, "that's fine Kiri, oh I hope you don't mind the nickname. I wanted to give you one since I consider you a friend." She gave the redhead a warm smile, his expression was unreadable at first but then it soon turned into happiness. Bakugo,on the other hand, let out a 'tsk'. "Can it Bakugo, I already gave you a nick name remember, Sparky?" Mizu said giving him a devilish grin. Bakugo clicked his tongue once more, snapping his head away from her.

 Bakugo clicked his tongue once more, snapping his head away from her

'He clicks his toung so much you'd think he was using echolocation..'

"Um, yeah you can!" Kiri beamed, coming closer and sitting down in the chair next to her bed. Mizu turned to the spiky blond who was still sheepishly standing around,"Bakugo, you can get that one over there and bring it over if you'd like?"

 Mizu turned to the spiky blond who was still sheepishly standing around,"Bakugo, you can get that one over there and bring it over if you'd like?"

A look of annoyance came across his face,"did you just tell me what to do, half pint?" 

'Okay, I was being nice but-'

"Shut the hell up and bring that seat over here, I don't have it in me to argue with you right now.. So please just do it." She begged, giving him puppy-dog eyes. Bakugo's eyes squinted,"whatever", he said in a huff.

The next twenty minuets consisted of Mizu actually explaining who Kankuro was and why she left him.

See, Kankuro was older than her by three years and wasn't always that bad of a guy.. He was actually a sweet person till he let his quirk get to his head. After that, he forced Mizu to duplicate his quirk. Making her fight him and in return making him stronger.