Chapter Six: Commence Testing

*****

Aizawa had taken notice of how comfy the students had become. Saying how 'easy' and how 'fun' school was going to be. "It looks fun, huh? You have 3 years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He paused to look over the class, "alright, whoever comes last in all eight test will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." For some odd reason Mizu liked his attitude, so much so she felt the need to comment, "This guy's for real, super tough too! I like him already"

" For some odd reason Mizu liked his attitude, so much so she felt the need to comment, "This guy's for real, super tough too! I like him already"

Kirishima had been standing next to her and herd this comment, needless to say he was concerned. Mizu felt someone staring at her and looked to the redhead, "What?" Kirishima was about to say something to her, but feeling like it would do no good he kept it to himself. He gives her a shrug and smiles, "it's nothing."

Aizawa continued on, "We're free to do whatever we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to UA's hero course!" 'So I was right, free rein'  

Uraraka tries to plea with the teacher, "Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't what first day of school, this is too unfair!"  Aizawa responds back,"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities who's time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness, hero's are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friend's at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, UA will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond, plus ultra. Overcome it with all you got."

The class had gotten pretty quite after that little rant, feeling the seriousness of the course for the first time. "Alright, demonstrations over. The real thing starts now."

***

'50 meter dash huh? I'll beat this easy!' Mizu takes her place at the starting line, she's running against a girl with earphone jacks hanging from her earlobes. 'I need to focus all my power on my legs' Once the buzzer went off she dashed ahead, leaving the other girl in the dust and finishing in 3.9 seconds. 'Not too bad' 

After finishing, she walked back over to Kirishima and Bakugo. "Hey, Mizu what's your quirk? That was pretty manly!" 

"The quirk is called Power Enhancement. It allows me to enhance my strength up to ten times above my normal."

Kirishima gave her shoulder a light punch, "Ah, that's awesome!"

Bakugo couldn't help but make a snarky remark,"Hn, still no match for mine, half pint." 

Mizu decided to try something different, since being an asshole didn't fase the ash blond much. She gave him a flirtatious wink, "That's what you think, ~sparky~" Saying his new 'nickname' in a singsong voice.

 She gave him a flirtatious wink, "That's what you think, ~sparky~" Saying his new 'nickname' in a singsong voice