34) sleepover wit the enemy

Vote. Vote. Vote (pls)
***

"Luca Goldberg from my math? He's hot isn't he?" Ethan tried to play dumb but it was NOT working. "WHAT?" I shrieked. "I HATE HIM!" I screeched.

You know how in movies a character faints when they learn something bad, yeah well, my life ain't a movie so I couldn't really faint. I really wish I could though.

"I can't cancel! Mom and dad told Mrs. Martinez told her it's fine last night," Addalyn said, sadly. "If only parents understood us," Ethan, said glumly. "I could stay the night. Y'all got my stuff right?" he asked. "Yeah," I reply, sinking into the couch.

"Well, get out of your short shorts," Addalyn pulled me out of the couch. "NO DON'T!" Ethan yelled and I jumped.

"Make him regret everything he did. Wear your shortest things," Ethan shrugged and I laughed like he was crazy.

Addalyn and Ethan both gave me that look.

I stopped laughing and realized he was right. "Lead me to my closet!" I hollered and we rushed to my room.

"Damn!" Ethan squealed once I stepped out of my bathroom. I was changing in and out of clothes for the past 15 minutes and I was exhausted. "How does Kendall do this all the time?" I panted.

"No idea but you look hot!" Addy said and I put my hair into a bun. I beamed at her and the doorbell rang and my face fell really quickly.

***

"Thank you so much! I can't leave him alone after what happened a few months ago and now he has to face his consequences," I heard Luca's mom say to Addalyn and Ethan. "No problem! See you tomorrow?" Addy asks. "Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon," she replied and I heard the door lock.

"Where's Zoe?" I heard Luca ask.

"Where have you been! She hates you," Ethan scoffed and I cracked a smile.

"Zoe! Come down! Company's here! He might be annoying and a jerk but he's here!" Ethan called out and I let out a chuckle and made my downstairs.

I was wearing my short shorts- they were black- I wore only when family and close friends were at home and my yellow crop top I wore when I was with Fred. I had no makeup on and my hair was in a messy bun.

"I swear he drooled when he saw you," Addalyn whispered to me once I was downstairs. I didn't even pay attention to Luca. "Ew, I don't wanna step all over that," I whispered back and we laughed. Luca just gave us a weird look.

"Ice cream?" I ask, taking out all the ice cream flavors we have. "Mint chocolate chip," Addalyn said and came to help me.

"Cookie dough," Ethan said, joining us. "Ask him!" they hissed at me. "No," I hissed back.

I ended up asking him anyway.

"Ice cream?" I ask, sweetly. "Yeah but can we-" he started. "Flavor?" I cut him off on purpose. "Rocky road," he smirks, knowing that's my favorite. "Alright," I rushed away from him.

"2 rocky roads," I groan and Ethan scooped it up.

***

"Everyone got their ice cream? Good, let's continue," I start Mean Girls back on.

I could feel Luca looking at me every few minutes and I tried to ignore it. If someone kept staring at you while you were trying to enjoy ice cream is a pain! Can't you just fucking let me eat!

"We can't watch the second one," Addalyn said once the movie ended. "Aw," I pout. "We have to figure out where Luca's sleeping," she shrugged. "Why are you so nice to him?" I hissed. "Because he's Eli's best friend," Luca smirked. "I didn't ask you," I scoffed.

"Am I seriously going to have to do all the work?" Addalyn huffed. "Yeah," Ethan and i said at the same time.

"I always hated you, don't take it personally," Ethan said to Luca and I smirked.

"Let's watch the second one while Addy and Lord Voldemort are getting his mattress or something ready," I said. "Good one," Ethan cackled at the nickname I have to Luca.

I have a thing for nicknames.

Aubrey's one of the evil stepsisters in Cinderella.

***

"Ok, Luca's sleeping in the guest room next to your room," Addalyn said and plopped down on the couch. "I bet you didn't even though any of the moving," I scoffed. "Deciding where he was sleeping was very stressful," she said and grabbed some of the popcorn from Ethan.

Yeah, I popped some popcorn while Luca was helping Addy.

Luca came down a few minutes ago.

***

The rest of the 30 minutes went, Ethan and I completely ignoring that Luca Martinez existed and Addalyn kept getting annoyed by it.

"Good night bitches," Ethan said once we were all going to our rooms. Ethan was sleeping with Addalyn in her room but he had his sleeping bag set up down and Addy was sleeping in her bed.

"Easy for you to say!" I called and gave Luca the finger and went into my room.

***

A few seconds before I was going to turn my light off, someone knocked on my door. I had a feeling I knew who it was.

I was right.

"What do you want?" I mumbled. "I really need to talk to you," he said and I just let him in. I was too tired to argue.

"Hurry up," I yawned.

A few minutes later, Luca had told me everything.

Why he had to go and stab me in the back. Why he was with Aubrey that night: he was using her as a distraction. He told me that David was blackmailing him and everything.

Usually, I wouldn't have believed him but the way he was fidgeting showed me he was telling the whole truth.

"David?" I ask. "Ugh, I hate him!" I cried out. "Shh," Luca shushed me by planting a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back.

We kissed for a few minutes and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He took off my shirt (I changed into an oversized shirt) and then he took off his shirt.

"We don't have to do it," he murmured.

"Just kiss me," I hissed and he chuckled and did as I told.

"Wait- no don't do it," I stopped him before he pulled off my shorts.

"We can kiss but I'm not ready for..."I trailed off. He nodded, showing he understood and I felt grateful he was touching me and that he never really meant to hurt me.

We didn't kiss anymore, we just put our shirts back on and cuddled in my bed.

"So, I have an idea," Luca gave me a look.

"Umm, tell me," I whispered and kissed him on the cheek really quickly.

I don't trust myself around Luca but I'm so fucking grateful he understands that I care about my virginity.

I'm hungry for love, ok?

I really like where this is going!

Buuuuuut... Luca might have a plan but I DON'T!!

Ahhhh!

I'll figure something out.