12) just kiss him

Zoe's POV:

"I'm so tired," I whine coming home. "How was school?" my mom asks. She was doing the dishes. "Tiring as usual," I sigh and flop on the couch. "Where's dad and Adsalyn?" I ask her. "Dad's at work and Addalyn is out doing god knows what," my mom answered and came to the living room and sat next to me. 

"Wanna do something?" I casually ask. "Like what?" she asks and I shrug my shoulders. My phone rings and my mom goes to pick it up. 

I have one of hole live wallpapers and a funny but kinda cute pic of me, Addalyn, Ethan, and EMber covers up the "innocence" of the pics after you press on it. 

I'm talking about shirtless Ben Hardy and other hot guys. 

"It's Addalyn," she says and I let out a breath. Every time anyone goes near my phone I pray they won't press on it so they won't see the pics that were meant for me to drool over. 

"Hey Addy," I speak once my mom gives me my phone. "Hey, take your car and come over to Eli's," she says. "I'm good," I say. "I wasn't asking, I was telling you," she presses. "Make me," I challenge. "Just come, it's important," she snaps. "Fine," I hang up. 

"I have to go, Addy wants me to do something," I sigh and tell mom. "Ok, be home by 6:30 for dinner," she says and goes back to the kitchen to make dinner. 

"I'm just going to order pizza and make a salad," my mom sighs. "Sweet," I give her a thumbs-up and quickly hurry to my car. 

***

"What took you so fucking long?" Addalyn asks opening the door. Eli's house was only 10 minutes away. "At least I fucking came," I snapped back. 

"What did you people want?" I demanded. "What's up with you? On your period?" Luca smirks. "I'm gonna go soon. Don't waste my time," I say, checking my phone. "Addy and I have to be home by 6:30," I add. 

I hated time right now. 

5:00 

"We wanted to play truth or dare," Ember spoke up. "Why did you need me? I was tired and I wanted to go to fucking sleep or watch some TV," I groan. "Because you're the dare queen. Truth or dare is hella boring without you," Aubrey comes in the living room with some popcorn. 

"Fine," I say and I sit down between David and Luca- the only available spot. 

"Let's start. Truth or dare, David?" Ethan asks. "Dare," David says. "I got one," Rylan cuts in before Ethan can talk. "I dare David to make out with... Zoe," Rylan challenges. 

"She can't do that," Luca says. "Hell no, that's torture for me," I say at the same time. "Why can't she do it?" Sasha asks. She's Aubrey's close friend. 

"Because it's mostly a dare for her. Not David- especially because he wants to do it," Luca says, turning red. 

"Aww, he likes her," Addalyn coos. "Ew, no. She's like my fucking student," Luca scoffs. "Language," I snap and he shuts up. 

Surprising, the student is the one in control. 

"Just kiss him," Rylan mutters. "We have to do it," David looks at me. We both lean in and boom- we kissed. 

It wasn't like those magical kisses where you feel warm and glow brightly. It felt forced, probably cause it was. 

"Done," I say and cross my knuckles, smirking. Luca looks amused and I give him a look to look away and he does. 

"You know what would be fun?" Sasha smirks. "If, Luca and Zoe went on a date and told us all about it?" she says. 

She didn't know about the dare so this was random. 

"Why not you and David go on a date?" I ask. "How about we go on a double date? Me and David, you and Luca and Eli and Addalyn," she challenges. 

Eli and Addalyn agree happily. 

"It's kind of a dare so I have to," I say to Luca. "Are you sure it's not because you really do want to go out with me?" Luca raises an eyebrow. 

"Yup, I'm one hundred percent sure," I say, unsure. 

Unsure? What? 

Do I like Luca? I don't know. 

The 2 weeks of him tutoring me have been fun. 

Oh shit, the test!

I have a fucking math test tomorrow. I need to pass that! 

"Ok, we're in," Luca says for me. "Sweet," David says, looking at me. 

Sorry for the short chapter I want to make a separate one for their double date.