『🕳️100』

"You say i'm crazy cause you don't
think I know what you've done
but when you call me baby
I know i'm not the only one
"
_____________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Act 3: Hyung ♥ 

Renjun coughed awkwardly as he stared at the man in front of him "hyung I love you, I really do but what are you doing in my room at 4 am- heck, how did you even get in here!?"

He scratched the back of his neck not knowing exactly what to say to the younger "w-well I- t-that's not important!" he exclaimed and walked closer to the bed so he was able to see Renjun's face clearly "listen I need you to pay attention to what i'm about to say"

"O-Okay...?"

"Mark, Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan are- uh, they aren't humans" he observed Renjun's face, waiting for any sort of shock or fear but nothing came. Just his normal resting bitch face, "Renjun were you listening? They're not--"

"I know Taeyong" said male flinched.

"H-How?"

"Mark's eyes often flash red without him realizing it, also...my father is one too"

"A-A vampire?" Renjun nodded, Taeyong grew confused. Renjun didn't look like a half blood, Taeyong leaned in and observed Renjun's face, the only thing that seemed related to vampires was his pale skin and- "Renjun, can you lift your shirt for me? I need to check something"

The Chinese was hesitant but he trusted Taeyong so he did as he was asked, Taeyong reached out and felt around Renjun's torso. His skin was soft, not rough like a vampires was supposed to be.

"Is something the matter?"

"It doesn't make sense, if you're mother was a human and your father was a vampire then you shouldn't have so much human features" Taeyong's gaze traveled to Renjun's neck "maybe if I..." before Taeyong could even touch the youngers neck, the door was slammed open.

Renjun flinched whilst Taeyong remained still, Mark's senses worked even better in the night knowing it was more dangerous for his "human."

"Hyung" Mark grew angry "what are you--"

"Mark, how responsible you are"

"What--"

"Even after 2 years, you still kept your fangs to yourself" Taeyong chuckled "how admirable"

"Cut the shit hyung, how did you get in here and what are you doing with Renjun?"

"Oh relax, I wanted to warn him knowing you won't be able to hold back any longer but it seems...I won't have to warn him of anything"

"What do you mean?"

"Go on Renjun, tell him everything you know" Renjun fiddled with his fingers as he looked at his bed sheets to avoid eye contact from the elder boy who was giving him a hard stare.

"Hyung, I-I know about you and the others being a vampire"

"How?"

"You're eyes flash red without you realizing it and my father was one too"

"But you don't look like a half blood"

"That's what I was saying so I wanted to try some of his blood" Mark glared at his older brother,

"You're not allowed near him"

"Of course Markie" Taeyong smiled "I have no business here anymore, i'll be off now" he got up and kissed Renjun's head alarming Mark "oh simmer down would you, it's not that serious. Bye Markie, bye Junnie" then he disappeared.

"Renjun" the said male pouted, Mark only used his real name when he was upset "why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know how..."

"Then why didn't you tell me you knew Taeyong~hyung?"

"Because you'd be mad at me"

"Well now i'm even more angry because you didn't tell me" Renjun mustered up the best puppy eyes he could before speaking,

"I'm sorry Markie" Mark looked away, he always fell for those stupid pretty eyes. He really needed to learn self control.

"Y-You can't get away from this so easily"

"But Markie~"

"Renjun I swear--" he got cut off when the Chinese suddenly pulled him by his arm, onto the bed.

"You can't be mad at me Mark, you know you can't" Renjun gripped onto the elders bicep and leaned in so their noses were touching "right~?" Mark wanted to lean in more so he could kiss the younger but Renjun was quick to pull away "you're mad at me"

Mark grunted "stop playing with me or i'll call Haechan" Renjun felt irked at the name, Donghyuck was never one to show mercy.

"Fine, sleep. We'll sleep."

_______________________________________________

731 words; i'm proud to say i wrote this chap within around 10-15 minutes :D