『🧽𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 2 𝖀 (𝕬𝕸 01:27)』

"I'm gonna knead your body
Exactly what you heard
"
______________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Act 8: Humiliation ♥ 』

"Chenle this is Jisung, Jisung this is Chenle. Now bond" Chenle and Jisung awkwardly sat there in front of each other, waiting for the other to say something. Renjun sighed, "there must be something you both can talk about"

"You know us, what do we have in common?"

"Well you both like video games, don't you?"

"Uh, do you like Go?"

"Oh my gosh, yes of course! It's my favorite!" Jisung smiled, Chenle was very cute.

"Who do you usually play as?"

"I usually play as Chnele but Sungji is an exception"

"Same for me- eh, the other way around though" the two continued to talk whilst Renjun sat there, third wheeling. At one point he decided to call over Donghyuck to pick him up because he couldn't handle how loud the two youngest were.

+TIME SKIP+

Now that Renjun was put out of his job, he was bored alone at home. Jaemin was here too but the younger wasn't paying any attention, instead he was reading a book like the nerd he was. Renjun sighed loudly, hoping to catch Jaemin's attention.

"Do you want me to read the book to you"

"No, i'm not a nerd" Jaemin shook his head at the disrespect but didn't comment.

"Why don't you go out with that one boy, Jun was it?"

"Junhui is on a date with his boyfriend" Renjun rolled his eyes, he never liked Junhui's boyfriend. He didn't do anything bad, it was just...a bad vibe, yeah a bad vibe. Then again, Junhui wasn't stupid so he'd know if the guy was bad for him but still.

When Jeno arrived home he did not expect to see Renjun crawling on the floor with a cloth in hand, wearing a crop top and short skirt with Jaemin watching from behind. He could only assume Renjun had done something to piss Jaemin as he chose to punish Renjun in more humiliating ways while him, Mark and Donghyuck would rather watch him suffer.

The skirt was short and since he was on the his hands and knees it didn't cover much, Jaemin seemed to enjoy how embarrassed Renjun was so he decided not to interfere. Instead, he went up to the bathroom to go wash up.

"Jaemin I can't do this anymore!" Renjun whined as he threw the cloth on the floor away from him.

"I didn't say you could stop, now did I?" the Chinese groaned and laid on his back with his arms spread out, representing a star fish.

"Please! Did you see Jeno's face, if any of the others walk in then I am going to burn this house down" Jaemin sighed,

"Fine, come here" Renjun looked up to see Jaemin patting his lap, he got up and did as he was told. He was pushed onto the couch, back first before feeling a pair of lips coming in contact with his own.

Renjun wrapped his arms around Jaemin's neck and brought him closer (if that was even possible) Jaemin then moved down to Renjun's right thigh and licked the spot he was planning to bite making Renjun whimper.

"I'm going to bite you now Darling"

"Okay..." Jaemin opened his mouth, his fangs popping out, before biting down on Renjun's skin. Renjun, being used to it, shut his eyes and waiting for Jaemin to finish.

"You can open your eyes now Darling" Renjun released a shaky breath before opening his eyes "does it hurt?" he shook his head,

"It's just...scary"

"You know it won't drain you, there's nothing to be afraid of" that made the Chinese roll his eyes,

"You try being bitten all the time"

"Then bite me" Jaemin deadpanned making Renjun flinch,

"H-Huh?"

"You're a quarter blood, you may not need blood but you can still drink it whenever"

"I-I'm not biting you!" Renjun didn't even have fangs- at least, he didn't think he did.

"Whatever you say Darling" Jaemin leaned closer to Renjun's neck and sniffed him, he smelled of cinnamon. His favorite. The Korean smiled into the elders neck and swiped his tongue over the spot he bit making Renjun whine, 

"Don't do that! It t-tickles"

"Darling?"

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna go on a date tomorrow?"

"Of course!"