『📱𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕸𝖞 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖉』

"You don't have to say it like that, you're my best friend
I'm into it‚ we limitless
You can always see through my empty sides"
______________________________________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Act 13: Yeh Shuhua ♥ 』

"Renjunnie I need you to listen to me" Ten grabbed the younger by his shoulders and held them tightly, "Sicheng is gonna take you, Mark and Jeno back to the forest and you guys are gonna hide their until we finish our job and everything blows over"

"Ge what's happening?"

"Your bitchass uncle won't leave us alone because he thinks you killed your mom" Ten stood up straight and turned to the other Dreamies "please just this once, listen to me" he sighed "I don't have time to fight with you, just please listen to us and we can sort this out later"

Jeno turned to the eldest who nodded with a serious face, "fine, let's go" before they left Ten shouted,

"Wait!" they turned around after hearing Ten's panicked voice, "where'd Jaemin and Haechan go?"

"They left a little while before you guys came back..." the Thai let out a frustrated sigh,

"They can't be out and about while Dongyoung is wandering"

"Who's Dongyoung?"

"Renjun's nanny back from when he was just a child, he's under Renjun's uncles control so we can't trust him" Ten stopped "speaking of," he turned to Renjun "no matter what he says, do not trust him"

"But--"

"PROMISE ME!"

"I-I promise! But who is my uncle!? I can't hide when I don't know who i'm hiding from!"

"Huang Zitao, he looks like a panda and Kim Dongyoung is your nanny he looks like a bunny NOW GO!"

"Follow me" Sicheng spoke up before opening the window and jumping out, the 00' liners + Mark slowly following after. The 6 males ran and ran until they reached the forest "listen to me carefully," he started "when we enter the forest you need to make quiet and quick steps"

They nodded in understanding before doing as told.

"Ge, what about Jaemin and Donghyuck?" Dejun asked once the little ones were gone. Ten bit his lip and sighed,

"We can't let them wonder around but we can't be out in the open either"

"How about two of us go and the rest stay here" Kun suggested "either way someone has to look for them, me and Yangyang will go" Ten didn't like the idea of that but Kun was the eldest and most logical so he gave in and agreed.

"But why Yangyang? We can't have him hurt..." Kun only smiled,

"He's not a child anymore Tenten, he'll be fine. Besides, this is a mission of his dream" he then turned to Yangyang, "you ready?"

"Yes, of course!" Kun chuckled and opened up the window, looking back to make sure Yangyang was following behind him.

"Then let's take off"

...

"Okay, this is Youngho~hyungs cabin" Mark's eyebrows bent inwards,

"Who's Youngho?"

"A close friend" Sicheng answered blandly, "Renjun you moved to Korea when you were 12, who took you here?"

"My babysitter, she said that we were going on a trip"

"Name?"

"Yeh Shuhua" Sicheng patted his head before pulling out his phone and dialing an unknown number,

"Hi hyung, I need you to find someone for me"

__________________________________

i'm sorry it's short i have writers block rn and this book is almost over too so idk what to do heh, i figured i've been gone for too long so instead of watiing longer i can just give you this