Secrets Are Hard to Keep

(a/n)
This is San's perspective and the next one is Wooyoung's. They switch every chapter. Please read both every time because it keeps going from the last one most times.

San walked into the classroom, making everyone but his friends look away and at something else. He was a bad boy and he knew that, but he didn't expect everyone to treat him and his friend's group like they did.

He opened the doors to the classroom to see that the teacher had already started teaching. He was only two minutes late but the teacher was just being mean to him. He always was and always will.

"Take a seat Mr. Choi" Mr. Serpentine said. San mumbled something offensive under his breath. He did as he was told. Well he was already going to but it looked that way. He sat down in his seat he always sat in, because since the teacher was dumb enough to not reassign seats he sat down next to his three best friends.

"Again San?" His one friend Jongho whispered. "Yeah why are you always late by a couple minutes." His one other friend Mingi whispered not waiting for an answer before he got whispered yelled at by his other friend Seonghwa.

"You need to be on time next time or your grounded. We get it Your a bad boy and don't follow the rules but you are also smart enough to be a jock so shush." Seonghwa said, scolding them. Making them all shut up and see if the teacher heard.

Luckily the teacher didn't hear anything from their seats. After all they were in the back with only one set of seats behind them. "Okay mom. At least I'm not an outcasted nerd like Kang Yeosang." He said, making everyone shut up. Jongho not changing his expression and looking lost in two expressions.

San didn't care if anyone heard him but he knew no one would. Because there was only ever four people behind them. "Shut up bastards." Someone behind them said. "Jeong Yunho being a bitch again? You don't want me to take care of you again do you?" Mingi asked with a knowingly smirk plastered on his face.

He turned around to find Jeong Yunho being angry at Mingi's comment. He knew that Yunho was Mingi's rival. But Mingi wasn't all that smart at times and Yunho was a part of the nerd group. So their winning streaks went to one another at times.

Mingi would beat up Yunho every once in a while for some reason. Once he had found Yunho beaten up, and took him to a nurse. Under the name Kang Yeosang because he knew the two were friends.

But that same day he had also found bruises all along Mingi. Mingi has still yet to say anything about how he got those. He had his suspicions. He thought Yunho beat him up. He was as tall as Mingi and almost as big as him but Mingi had more muscle on his arms.

No one dare start a fight with Jongho though. He was the strongest one in school. He didn't look as strong as he was though so some people make the mistake and fight him. So the three had to help with the knocked out body and hoped that the person wasn't dead.

"And you don't want to get beaten up again. Do either of you?" Seonghwa said. Being honest Seonghwa didn't like fighting but he could put up a mean fight if necessary. He won against everyone he had every fought anyways.

With that comment Mingi turned around and pretend to pay attention to the lesson. "Where's you other nerd friends? Are they late for once in their life?" Jongho asked enjoying poking Yunho's strings.

San saw that Yeosang had silently entered the class room and sat down next to Yunho. Yeosang gave a death glare to Jongho and then turned his attention to the lesson. Leaving Yunho to still have a mad and pissed off face.

San didn't bother push them any more. He had stuff to do after their class and didn't want to have to fight again. So he turned around and actually paid attention to the lesson. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to correct the teacher. But not before he let out a laugh at the two behind him. He felt a hand smack his head.

He gave a death glare to Seonghwa. But Seonghwa can be scary at times when he wore the right clothes and make up. He did that today most likely knowing what was going to start.

And so when Seonghwa returned the death glare he looked like he would kill him just for fun and entertainment. He gave that glare to the other two, making them all turned around and listen to the teacher.

~

At the end of the class him and Jongho had corrected the teacher ten times each. Mingi didn't know what was going on half the time and so they didn't push him not wanting him to be embarrassed. They cared for their friend at the most.

Everyone got up and started to walk out of the class. San saw that only the two nerds showed up to class that day. He wondered what the other two could be doing.

"Mr. Choi San you will see me now." Serpentine said. San was just about to bolt out the door when someone pushed him back. He couldn't make out the face fast enough, but the person had lilac hair. And from the back looked hot. And somewhat like the one nerd boy Jung Wooyoung.

The lilac haired male pushed him back so hard he stumbled into the teacher. "Detention."