Keep Quiet

Wooyoung woke up with someone gently calling his name. "Hmm? Let me sleep more." He was just shaken a little more with San's unmistakable voice calling his name. He opened his eyes and saw his head in San's lap. The other's hands on his stomach.

San looked like he had just woke up also, but San looked great somehow. "What?" San raised one eyebrow. His eyes opened wide as he slowly remembered everything that had happened a moment ago.

"What time is it?" San looked at his watch he somehow had on, "Almost noon." Everything came rushing back into his mind. That had also explained why he didn't just jerk his head up when he woke up in San's lap.

"Perfect. We can stop at the apartment and get dressed, and then go out." San shook his head. He tilted his head in confusion as to why the other said no. "Seonghwa is there. We can go to Seonghwa's house." 

He leaned in closer a little bit, "Why would we go to Seonghwa's house?" San smiled a genuine smile and answered. "Because his fathers are like my father's. Seonghwa is my Hyung. My Father hates me, and I don't have a Mother. Hongjoong is like your Dad. Jongho also told me you two have a special bond?"

San's eyebrow raised with a hint of daringness on his face. "Hongjoong Hyung? He is like our father, while none of us have family's who call us their own anymore." San's face dropped hearing that.

He sat up. "Let's head to Park's house then. Let's get moving, I wanna eat Lunch at the mall." He stood up and gripped onto San's hand. San as well gripped onto his. Pulling San up onto his feet, they started to walk to the Park's house. 

After a minute of walking he asked a question"Why do you stay there?" He asked the other, wondering why San would stay at Seonghwa's house in particular. "Because the Park's are the Dad's I have never had. While my father is homophobic and hates me. He would hit me and stuff when he caught me and a boy just hanging out together."

He shook his head, "That's so messed up." San nodded his head and put a hand aroud his neck, pulling him closer into San. "Ah~" He yipped as he toppled onto San. All he could hear was a chuckle coming from the other.

"Ah?" "Ah hole." A smile formed on his face as he leaned in closer to the other, "Ah, hole? As in?" A smirk formed its way onto San's lips. Blush covered his face as he payfully slapped San's shoulder. "Shut up."

They were both kneeling on the ground together now, San seemed to lean in a bit closer but he did't notice. His gaze was stuck on the other's lips, every time he tried to look up his eyes went right back. 

Less than a centimeter apart, he could feel San's breath on his lips, the other's eyes flickering from his face to lips also. "San~" He whispered but was cut off by a pair of lips on his own. Immetaitly kissing back he moved his hand to cup San's face.

San bit his bottom lip making him gasp. A tongue slid into his mouth, making him lean back onto his hands. San just leaned over him more and moved their lips in sync. "San ah~" San pulled away looking at him intensely. 

"We have to go to the mall. And I want food." San moved his head towards him more, "So do I." He jerked at San's deep seductive voice. "N-not that food Sannie." He pouted a bit. He watched as the other bit his lip. "Don't act cute. Unless you are the food." 

He smiled and shook his head, standing up with a little bounce he held out his hand for San to grab. "L-lets go eat food at the mall! I want to go shopping too!" He let a small giggle escape from his lips, San stared at him dangerously. 

He grabbed San's wrist and pulled him towards the mall. After a minute San stopped him and turned him in another direction, saying they had to go to the Park's house first. His ears bursted red from embarrassment. 

~

San pointed out the Park's house and ran up towards it, he ran to catch up. "Sannie! Stop running, you're too fast!" He could hear a laugh escape from San's lips from the dstance he was behind the other.

San had reached the porch and was now leaning against the post stand, looking like someone you would never think about fighting but still would. "How are ou so fast?" "How are you so slow? And I run a lot. That's how you stay in shape." He shook his head and walked up the stairs.

"So, is this basically you're house?" San nodded and opened the door, motioning for me to go inside. "Uncle Hoseok is at work, Yoongi and Jimin are probably at a hotel or someplace." He giggled, "In love huh" San nodded and sighed.

'Do you know what it is like to be in love Sannie?" San shook his head, "Not from before no, but I have a pretty good idea." "Why isn't Seonghwa staying here? If it is his house." San nodded, "Seonghwa had an idea of moving out with a friend which I am now thinking is Hongjoong, but I don't know about now."

He nodded, "Hey Sannie?" He asked as he sat down on the couch, "Yes?" "Ever think Yunho was lying?"