Move My Hands

San watched as Wooyoung came out of the hallway. Being honest he only heard someone get up out of a bed, but he didn't hear anyone come out into the hallway. Wooyoung must've been quiet. 

Wooyoung walked over by the door but turned back around. Something was on Wooyoung's mind and it made him wonder what it is. Not including that he wanted to find out what it was and help him with it. No, that part stayed in the back of his head never said in his thoughts. But still always there.

He currently sat on the couch with a pillow in his lap. Seonghwa had woken him up by elbowing him in the gut, making him fall off the bed and have to come to where the couch was. And just as San's luck he couldn't go back to sleep and he even drank a cup of coffee that was sitting out. Seonghwa probably made it last night because it was the kind that the four liked.

There was a dim light in the Kitchen area and he guessed that was Wooyoung opening the fridge. He was right because soon after the sound of the fridge closing reached his ears and made him bow his head down. He hated that sound.

With the closing fridge the dim light faded making the unfamiliar apartment pitch black once again. The sound of someone walking out of the Kitchen area could be heard and it was calming if he didn't lie.

He felt the vibrations of someone hitting the couch and jerked his head up right before Wooyoung sat on him. By reflex his hands reached out to catch the picture before him. His hands landing on something soft he didn't have to push up because the figure stood up and turned around itself. 

He recognized the figure as Wooyoung, "Well good morning to you too." He said with a chuckle, figuring this was the weirdest way to say good morning to someone. It most likely was. 

Wooyoung jumped a little at the sound of his deeper morning voice, making him smirk a bit in the black room. "Since when have you been in here!?" Wooyoung asked him, "Longer than you have been bending over at the Fridge." He said chuckling slightly.

"Okay," Wooyoung paused for a second before sitting down. "Good morning." He smiled, knowing that he could make Wooyoung shy. A person that would always yell and scream everyday and get picked on for it. He was always the person that picked on him along with a group of others. That made him look down on himself for some reason.

The two sat there in uncomfortable silence for a moment as Wooyoung ate something. The sunrise started to come up making him able to see somethings but nothing in all too much detail.

"How long have you been up?" Wooyoung asked him. "A while, woke up long time ago and drank some coffee that was left out." "You drank that coffee? Pure no sugar?" Wooyoung sounded so disgusted and surprised. 

"Yeah, something wrong?" "No, I just don't understand how you could drink coffee without sugar." He chuckled at the younger's childishness. "I like no sugar in my coffee, but I love sugar and sweet things in my food." He said smirking suddenly gaining some confidence.

And it seemed as if Wooyoung had also gained some confidence. "I like sugar in all things, but I like hard food more than soft food." This made him smirk even more, "Really?" He asked the younger. Wooyoung hummed in response. 

He turned his head to face the younger sitting right beside of him. He slid his hand onto the Younger's upper thigh and waited for the other to complain. But when he didn't he moved it up a little bit more testing his luck, still the younger didn't complain.

He moved his hand as far up as he could without touching too much of anything but thigh. He let his hand slip a little to see what Wooyoung would do, hoping that he wouldn't swat his hand away.

He could feel the tingle that went through Wooyoung. He licked his lips, this was going to be fun.