Run Away Pt. 3

He ate in silence with the others. Not wanting to say anything but knowing he had to sooner or later. But also not wanting to ruin their appetites, he didn't say anything until after eating. "Yoongi?" He said, as the elder was the only one sitting down right then. 

"Yes?" Yoongi replied. He moved in his seat a little, suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable. "You ready to talk?" He asked a little bit louder so the others would hear. He nodded his head saying yes. 

Soon Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting at the table waiting for him to talk. "What would you do if you didn't know?" He asked, making the others a little confused. "Didn't know what?" Hoseok asked. " How you felt towards someone."

Yoongi knowing there's always more to a story starts to talk, the small smile that was starting the form, now turning back into a serious face once again.

"After what?" He looked up at Yoongi. He was reluctant to say anything, but he knew he had to and the three would never leave him like others did. "After you had a heated make out session and almost hooked up." Jimin's draw dropped while Yoongi continued to go own. "Well if your mind doesn't know how you feel your body does. Did you get hard?" Tears were threatening to fall from Hoseok's eyes.

"Y-yes. And s-so did he." Hoseok blinked a tear away. " What all happened?" Hoseok asked, his eyes not being the only one who had tears threatening to fall. He explained everything that had happened. From something changing between him and Wooyoung in first class, to him walking out of the other's apartment.

Jimin and Yoongi nodded and understood everything he had said, making him wonder what was on Hoseok's mind. Luckily he didn't have to wait to find out.

"Why did you pull away if neither of you wanted to?" " I don't know." The three just nodded and said okay. "You can stay here for a while and figure it out. But just remember that," Hoseok paused.  "Just remember Wooyoung is probably crying too."

~

He looked beside of him to see a mad Wooyoung. "Daddy, You said that Seonghwa Hyung looked pretty. Do I not look pretty?" This shocked him. Why did Wooyoung call him Daddy? And why would it matter to Woo? 

"You look sexy princess." He said in full facts. The other had on black skinny jeans with holes on. A chain around his waist, with a shirt that was almost see through but didn't show anything too much. He was suddenly getting very protective of the other. "If you think I look sexy prove it." Wooyoung said, moving to sit in his lap, both of Wooyoung's legs trapping him onto the chair.

Their lips locked right and hard, making the pants he was wearing very tight. He gripped onto Wooyoung's backside while at the same time butting the other's lips. A moan escaped from Wooyoung, while his own pants got tighter by every moan.

Wooyoung's kissing went from his lips to his neck and trailed down his collar bone. Biting as he went, leaving marks that may never go away. The other started to moved his hips around in circles, making their clothed members touch even more. He let out a couple moans, making Wooyoung kiss his body harder.

Wooyoung continued to trail kisses down to his shirt line. He tugged Wooyoung's hair, making his head lean back a bit. Wooyoung's eyes met his as he pulled his shirt up and over his head, throwing it somewhere.

The other waited no time and trailed kisses down his chest. Leaving purple marks all along his chest. The other's tongue playing with his body as he moaned the feel. Wooyoung took his time making a wine escape from his mouth. Wooyoung just pressed their body's together one more time with a thrust and got off of him.

He watched as Wooyoung unzipped his pants and slid them down. Doing the same for him, leaving them both in boxers. Wooyoung's hands moved to pull down his boxers, leaving him naked. Wooyoung moved his head towards his member, and teasingly flicked his tongue on the top of it. Making a whiny moan come from him. The pre-cum already all over Wooyoung's lips. 

He jerked up from his sleep, the feeling of Wooyoung's lips against his still stuck in his mind. He looked around and saw himself off beside Seonghwa's bed.

He looked around and saw that Wooyoung was no where near him. He pushed the covers aside and saw that his pants were wet. "Did I have a wet dream of Wooyoung?" He whispered to himself.

He got up and went across the hall to the bathroom. Sounds of pans frying something in the kitchen could be heard, along with snoring in the master bedroom.

He opened the door to the bathroom quietly, not wanting to wake Yoongi up on accident, and closed it behind him. Walking over to the sink he went to wash his boxers out. "Damn Wooyoung. Get out of my mind."