You Have to Fall to Get Back Up

They walked up the stairwell a little slower than nessiary. Thoughts about what Wooyoung said earlier clouded his mind.

"Sannie." He heard Wooyoung's voice speak. "Yes Wooyoungie?" "Are you staying over?"

His heart started beating faster than before. Was he staying over? He thought for a couple seconds before a answering.

"I suppose I should. So if something happneed with Mingi I could help. And you guys wouldn't have to do it all on your own." He said half the truth. He deeply wanted to stay over with Wooyoung.

"O-okay." Wooyoung said half a stairway up. "Come on. Gotta take care of the others. And you have some explaining to do."

His eyebrow shot up. He felt it and Wooyoung gave him a little wink. Then started laughing the way up.

He was glad that he could make his Wooyoungie laugh and forget what was bothering him.

They made it up to Wooyoung's apartment. Which Hwa had told him was all four of their's apartment.

Wooyoung opened the door and half shoved him inside. Making sure to lock the door for some reason.

San looked around and saw that Mingi was no where to be seen. Seonghwa and the little read haired boy named Hongjoong were in the Kitchen.

He saw that Wooyoung had went to go sit on the couch next to Yeosang.

Yunho wasn't anywhere to be seen either.

"Yunho is asleep on his bed most likely and Mingi is sleeping in Hongjoong's bed. I'll sleep in the same bed as Mingi and Joon-Hongjoong will sleep in the same bed as Yunho."

San nodded at Hwa's long speaking only half paying attention.

"Jongho will be here later to help with Mingi and San will be sleeping with Wooyoung. If you want San can sleep on the couch. Or Mingi. Or Jongho. Or anyone for that matter."

"Sannie can sleep with me." Wooyoung said way too innocently. "Glad your better Young'n" Hongjoong said with a small smile.

Seonghwa just half glared at him. "Do you want Mingi in here on the couch?"

He watched as the two elders scanned the three of them. "Yeah. So Jongho's sleeping with you Sangie." "Don't worry he's innocent." Hwa said finishing it.

Yeosang turned in his seat and looked at him. San shrugged. He knew Jongho wasn't innocent but Yeosang didnt need to know that.

"Well dinner will be done after a movie. Sit down H-Seonghwa." Hongjoong said. Making San wonder what they were going to say.

The five watched the movie. Soon Hwa had to go back and keep working on the food. Brining Hongjoong with him.

Just about when the movie was done there was a knock on the door outside.

"I'll get it." He said standing up. Making Wooyoung sit up more straight. And Yeosang stiffen up a bit.

He walked up to the door and turned the handle showing Jongho with three bags on his arms.

Jongho let himself in. "What's all that?" "None of you brought anything I bet. Only Mingi has stuff. So here." He said throwing the bags on the floor by the door.

He suddenly had a great idea. He looked over at Yeosang and back at Jongho.

"Hey Hyung!" "Yes San?" "There any apples in there?"