Kiss Don't Tell

He put his hand onto San's hand. He didn't know why he did that it just happened.

It was happening again. But this time it was different. But it wasn't. He couldn't do that again. It wasn't like Park Meagn. She was different.

Before he let San say anything he said for him and San to go to class.

He waited out in the hallway for San to come out. He was just about to go back outside and get him to make sure he wasn't taking any drugs. But he came out before he could do that.

"Okay lets head to class Woo." San said as soon as he walked out. He looked San up and down.

San didn't do anything but stand there outside. But he didn't think too deeply about it.

Before they knew it they had to split and go to different classes. "See you in an hour Sannie." He said before walking off. Leaving San to stand there for a minute.

He made his way to his class. He had English next and he wasn't all that good at it. He was told if he didn't step it up he would need a tutor.

He opened the door to the classroom to find that the teacher was still not there.

He looked over and saw Yunho sitting where the two always sat. Yunho looked worried.

He took a closer look at Yunho and saw that he had marks all up his neck and collar bone.

He walked over there with a worried look on his face. Making sure not to run to gain attention but still.

"Oh my god Yunho what happened?" He asked him once he sat down. Making sure he whispered loud enough for only Yunho to hear.

"Something changed with him Woo. Something really big. This never happened before. I almost let it happen."

With that he stopped talking. And as much as he questioned him Yunho wouldn't say any more.

He eventually gave up and paid attention to the lesson. But couldn't stop thinking about Yunho.

As soon as class ended Yunho got up and ran out of the room. Knowing Yunho for a long time he leaved him alone. He would say it when he was ready.

He let his mind wander while he walked towards the back of the school. And he let his mind wander right towards Choi San.

He reached the back of the school to find San leaning against the wall smoking.

"What's wrong?" San asked him as he also leaned against the wall. About a foot away from him.

"Yunho. Something happened. Something really worrying." "What happened?" "He has all these marks on him all along his body and he's freaked out." "Dammit."

He looked over to find San throwing his quarter finished cigarette on the ground. San stomped on it and dashed out the door and into the hallway.

He followed San. He could feel that San was going to do something he would regret later.

He dashed out the door and into the hallway and follower him. Being a fast runner he caught up to San almost instantly.

There were only a couple more people in the hallway and they shot worried glances at them.

He just shot death glares back.

San finished running and he was faced with the mens bathroom. Why would San come here? And why after I talked about Yunho? He thought to himself.

San opened the bathroom door and stopped in his track. He went over to see what San was staring at.

"Y-Yunho?"

Yunho looked up with tears in his eyes. Song Mingi was sitting right next to him. A tear rolled down from Mingi's eye.

"Mingi. What happened? Why did you do that?" San asked. He just stood in the doorway. By now everyone else was already in class.

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to. I-it j-just hap-happened." Mingi looked like he was trying to not cry.

"What happened?" He asked looking at Yunho. Then turning to look at Mingi.

"He almost raped me." Yunho said.

"Not again. Why does this keep happening?" Wooyoung screamed.

He slid down the wall and faced the ground. "Fuck Park Megan."