Seonghwa's Discovery

He watched as San left the room with Mingi on his shoulders. He was still shook up about everything that happened.

He didn't want to ever have to go through it again. And he definally didnt want his brothers too also.

"Y-Yunho. Its okay. At least it didn't go all the way." As soon as he said this he instantly regretted it.

He forgot Seonghwa was also with Yunho. "Wooyoung. You're gonna explain later but we need to get Yunho somewhere. You got a place?"

He nodded his head. "Okay. Okay. I'm coming with you. I can help him. And yes San will come there later. With Mingi. So we know his side."

He nodded his head again. "Yunho. Get up. Were all going back home." At that Yunho nodded his head. Everyone stood up and started walking out the door.

"Seonghwa. Could you-" "Yes. Go get the others." And at that moment he was glad that Seonghwa was more of a Mom and never fought with the four.

He made his way to the Computer Lab. He was going to have to go into the class he never went into to get the two.

He opened up the doors and the teacher wasn't there.

"Wooyoung?" He heard Hongjoong's voice. He looked around and saw Hongjoong and Yeosang sitting together.

He walked over to them. They saw the dried up tears from earlier and they seemed more focused then ever.

"Y-Yunho." He didnt think how he would say it. He should have thought about that before.

"H-He. Home." He said. He turned around and ran out of the classroom. He heard the two pairs of feet running behind him. He was running too fast for them to catch up.

In less than a minute he made it to where Seonghwa stood holding Yunho.

Seonghwa looked him up and down. He must've heard the feet running behind him because he looked behind him.

"Hongjoong and Yeosang are almost here. S-Seong-hwa, you got a car right?" He said out of breath.

Seonghwa nodded his head. "Whats wrong Woo? Yunho?!" He heard Hongjoong's voice from where he stood.

He looked back to them and gave them a look. They got the message. They knew Yunho just as long as he did.

"Lest go home. I suppose your our ride?" Hongjoong asked looking at Seonghwa. Seonghwa just nodded again.

"Come on Hwa. Lets go." He said getting tired of just standing there.

They walked towards the front of the building. They had to go around to the back because of teachers.

As soon as he entered the familiar hallway all he could think about was how San was coming over to their house later.

Seonghwa noticed. He and Seonghwa had been told to stand back. Because Hongjoong and Yeosang felt bad they wernt there.

"I'm supposing you know about San's addiction." He nodded his head yes.

"Well just don't go near him when he's high or drunk. Or anything like that. He'll mess up worse than Mingi did."

"Whats with Mingi? Why was he drunk?" He asked. "Mingi is an acholoic. San is a drug addict. Mingi must've gotten a drink into his system somehow. And he can't stop drinking when he drinks."

That cleared up a lot of things for him. "Well. Thank you. For everything." And as if he knew what everything was he answered. "Your welcome."