2 To Forget

San broke the kiss for a second as he felt Wooyoung's legs wrap around his waist. Pulling him closer, his one hand that was once palming Wooyoung, was now by his head supporting himself so he wouldn't fall onto Wooyoung.

Deepening the kiss even more he sucked on Wooyoung's lips, craving for a moan from the younger to escape. When it finally did he could feel Wooyoung tilt his head. He opened his eyes to check and make sure he wasn't imagining things. It was real. This was real. He couldn't stop and he started to crave more.

Taking Wooyoung's tilted head as a sign he moved his lips from the younger's mouth to attack his neck. Sucking and biting on the younger's neck, he took in ever inch of the side he was able to. Making sure to leave marks wherever he felt wouldn't show all too much. But mostly not thinking all too much about that.

He felt Wooyoung's hands run through his hair, pulling at it in a rougher way. Making him sway his hips faster making sure he wasn't the only one hard right then. Wooyoung kept pulling at his hair, so he kept swaying his hips. 

He could taste the younger in a way he never thought that he would want to do. He bit a spot on Wooyoung's neck that made a very loud moan escape from the younger's mouth. A smirk played at his lips, if he'd have known he could do this to the younger he would have dont something similar sooner. After all they were in a bedroom together once.

He bit on Wooyoung's sensitive spot one last time before lifting his head up and bringing their gazes to meet. Both stayed quiet for a moment to catch their breath. The gazes never dropping while neither of them made a move.

He couldn't take the tension between them anymore so he attacked his lips once more. This time with the force he applied Wooyoung's head lifted up a little bit, before being forced back down onto the sofa.

He kissed the younger with passion, desire, and need. Wooyoung kissed him back just a roughly and passionately and needy and he did. The two grew hotter as the moments passed by. After a few minutes of just kissing he bit Wooyoung's tongue then sat up, but still staying on him.

He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and brought it up over his head. He threw it down on the side of the sofa roughly proving a small point. He watched as Wooyoung looked him up and down. The rising of the sun doing wonders to his toned body. A second went by and Wooyoung's hands were already all over his body, running over his abs to the big muscles of his arms.

He stayed up for a moment, letting Wooyoung have a little fun before he attacked the younger's lips with the most passion and hunger than he did before. He pressed his body against Wooyoung's, letting the air grow even hotter in between them.

He brought one of his hand's under the younger's shirt, roaming all over his chest. He was having too much fun for this to end well. He sat up, which made Wooyoung sit up as well. Their passionate make out session still not ending. Their tongue's intertwined with one another a moan escaped from him. It was a little too loud.

He brushed that thought aside of him and continued to kiss the other. His heart racing his sat down on the sofa. Wooyoung just followed his movements, and sat on his lap. Their lips staying connected the entire time.

He put his hands on the younger's hips and draped his neck to the side a bit, as Wooyoung moved his mouth to his neck. Trailing kisses and bites down to his chest. Where he played his tongue over his collar bone. Making him squeeze the younger's hips tighter.

Wooyoung started to move his hips in a circular motion, making shock waves travel throughout his body. He moved his hand's from the younger's hips to the hem of the other's shirt. Tugging at it he brought it up a bit, revealing the back and front of Wooyoung's stomach.

The younger swirled his tongue and picked his head up to look him in the eyes. Their gazes meeting for another time, this time their eyes filled with lust and desire. Wooyoung lifted the shirt above and over his head, letting him be able to roam his hand all over the younger's body this time.

Wooyoung sat on his knees, both knee caps pressing into his sides as his mouth connected with Wooyoung's torso. A needy whine came from the younger as he swirled his tongue around his stomach. Making him harder than he already was.

He trailed his mouth down to the hem of the younger's pants, leaving bite marks and hickeys all along the way, also making Wooyoung seem a little harder than he was before. A louder and more needier whine came from Wooyoung. 

He smirked as he took his time with Wooyoung. Trailing his tongue all along the hem of the younger's pants. The whines became more needy as the second ticked by. Wooyoung's knees dug deeper into his hips as Wooyoung's hand found the way into his hair. Pulling roughly a bit as he started to whine more.

He brought Wooyoung down to sit on his lap again, letting the younger attack his neck with bites and kisses. He opened his eyes to look around the room. The sunlight was setting in a little bit more and it looked around three in the morning. He decided on it and thought to himself that no one would walk in on them.

He stood up off of the sofa, letting their mouth's devour one another's once again. He walked over to the clear spot on the wall, Wooyoung's legs wrapped around his hips as he hugged him enough not to fall off.

Wooyoung's back hit the wall with enough force for the younger to moan in his mouth. The vibrations causing electric shocks to run down through his body. Their mouth's still intertwined he let Wooyoung down on the floor. 

He followed him down, as he pushed Wooyoung down into a sitting position. He knelt down in front of the other and pulled away from the kiss. Wooyoung looked at him with need and want hidden away behind the deep green eyes. He kissed the younger, making him fall onto the floor in the position he wanted all along.