𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

- Nagisa - 

I smiled and had a sense of relief after seeing Leon and Natsuki talk again. It felt weird and wrong to see the two of them avoid each other, they're the best duo in our school after all. I took a deep breath and thanked the lords that I gave Natsuki the right advice. Both smiled and laughed at each other and I was happy to see that. 

Leon's grey eyes turned towards me suddenly, causing me to react abruptly. I avoided his stare and walked hurriedly towards my class. 

" Sawamura." He called and I halted right away. I turned around and smiled nervously at them. Talking to these two feels so nerve-wracking because everyone else has their eyes on me. It's a surprise how I managed to even start a conversation with any of these two. 

Leon slowly walked towards me with his hands in his pockets. His lips curved into a faint smile.

" Want to eat lunch with us?" He asked and I looked at Natsuki for approval, to which he held a thumbs up and grinned. I nodded my head and smiled back at the boy in front of me. 

" Sure. That sounds good," I told him. Natsuki then walked over and embraced Leon around his shoulders.

" Can you believe it? He's making friends." He and I laughed while Leon's eyes just rolled. Suddenly, his elbows were hitting Natsuki's side playfully. 

I turned around after talking to them for a couple of minutes to head to my class and saw a bunch of girls staring and whispering at each other. 

" Hey, you said you guys weren't friends." One of them said. I started to rethink my choices, let alone the one I said about not being friends with Leon. 

" Uh, I guess we're friends now." I laughed awkwardly. 

She nudged and grabbed my arm. " So, how'd you do it?" She asked excitedly. The girl had a high ponytail and jet black hair. She was one of the few who decided to not dye their heads to look cool. 

" I- I don't even know." I chuckled and gently pulled my arm back. The girl smiled and held out her hand. 

" I'm Nishinoya Suzumi," she introduced herself. Her last name sounded familiar like it has been said a couple of times throughout my childhood. 

" Uhm, I'm Sawamura Nagisa." I took her hand in my grasp and shook it. We both smiled at each other politely and talked for a while. 

**

It was lunchtime after our second class ended and as usual, all of my classmates got together in their own little groups in their own reserved spot. It was a common for the school, everyone had their own cliques depending on your group of friends. Today marks the day I can finally have a group of my own, at least that's I think. 

I walked to Leon and Natsuki's class, clutching my lunch bag to my side. Natsuki's head peeked out as I was close to the entrance.

" Oh, Sawamura-san. There you are." His lip curved up into a smile. He guided me to our spots in the room while Leon was there already munching away his food. 

" Dude, I told you to wait." He scolded him but Leon only shrugged his shoulders with a cheeky smile on his face. 

We ate together like the first time but today was something different. The three of us are actually having a normal conversation. It wasn't like the two way convo between Natsuki and I while Leon just listened. 

" That's actually pretty good." The olive-green haired Natsuki complimented my aunt's dish and I thanked him for it. It was pretty good, my aunt's a chef so I expected the flavor. I've forgotten that I was not eating alone anymore and continued to eat my food hastily, afraid that I might be late for another class.