LEAVE A LITTLE LATER

Art has the ability to pull the strings of your heart; it's warm and could be a reason for every long pretty stare and heavy little sigh. But what kind of capacity does art have to bring hearts closer together?

This is what always bothers Floreign Alexa Manansala, an aspiring artist in the field of photography who strives extra harder in order to reach the peak of her dreams. But before she even gets started, she met Gabrielle Valdez, an Assistant Director of Arte de Familia.

Years briskly passed by, an incident happened in a magazine company where Reign works. That's when the magical art that brought them closer together caused a disturbance which makes everything bound to an end.

Is it even possiblethat the art that has always been capable of connecting people is also the onethat has the ability to break the connection it has built?

LEAVE A LITTLE LATER 

written by:

akingmithi

This work of fiction is a product of the author's imagination, such as the names of the characters, places, events and even incidents. The similarity and equivalence to actual persons, living nor dead, or even the actual events is entirely coincidental. And it cannot be distributed  without the Author's permission.

~~~