sports event (thoughts and just my POV)

(this is in the present) 

its the UA high sports event were class 1A's students battle each other and who do we have in the broadcasters seats we have Aizawa who is wrapped up in bandages from a battle that happened during one of Class 1A's practices. and in the other corner we have Present Mic. and in the next event class 1A students will be put into teams of 2 and they will be going agents pro heroes. the students must work together to defeat the pros and get to the center of the place. 

one the left side we have midnight on the right we have endeavor and on the bottom, we have present Mic. let's BEGIN.  looks like present mic is using his quirk already to stop them from even moving anywhere close to him. endeavor seems to be burning down the trees and midnight seems to be doing fine on her own. 

Aizawa POV )

I was paired up with some guy named present mic to be a broadcaster. I watch as the crowd cheers for endeavor. to be honest I don't care who wins I just want to be done with all this mess. so I stop paying attention to what's going on and drift off to sleep. (announcer: WOW looks like Koda is using his powers to create a bug monster.) I wake up hearing a strange noise I check the cameras and I see that present dude is getting swarmed by bugs. then a thought came into my mind. that name sounded so familiar. I took another look at the dude and I couldn't believe it... IT WAS MIC FROM HIGHSCHOOL. and I remembered Mic never liked bugs he was always afraid and then I check the cameras again and to my surprise, he still can't control his volume when he is scared. and without even realizing it I was running into the battlefield.  I find Mic screaming his voice changing tempo speed and volume. I run and tackle Mic pushing him out of the way. and rushing him to somewhere so we couldn't be seen. "god is that you coming to take me away?" he says ... "uh no I'm not god." I say. he quickly sits up and stares at me in shock. "Aizawa? is that really you, you s-s-saved me?" he said. his voice still sweeter than any candy in the world. "special attack just like old times?" I ask, he nods his head. I jump onto his back he runs full speed towards Koda's swarm of bugs and we yell together like kids "ULTRA FLIGHT TAKE AWAY!!!" he yells at the ground as we are pushed up into the sky. and I finally got that feeling again the feeling I never felt before rushing over me again as we land I take away Koda's quirk.

Deku: principal nezu what's going on this isn't part of the-

nezu: they never forgot. I knew he had it in him.  

(Aizawa's POV)

we land on the ground I don't realize it at first  but I'm laughing i smile and then I notice something "O..M...G you kept the glasses I got you." I said . he looked at me "you kept the scarf I gave you " he said his face full of joy.