acceptance (cas x reader)

———————————————————————

HIGH SCHOOL AU! SERIES (disclaimer- ik that the guys didn't know cas with the ages specified, it's fiction my dudes)

you are sam and deans little sister. sam is two years older than you at 23 and dean is six years older than you at 27. you have always been seen to as the baby of the family but you have always been close to them all, especially dean. with him being the eldest he sees it as his mission to keep his siblings safe but especially you. you are everybody's favourite winchester.

you and your brothers are hunting down a demon in disguise. it doesn't know it's being hunted, it doesn't know about you, a winchester, and you are attempting to keep it that way. this demon has possessed a teenage football player at a school in arizona. sam and dean want to go undercover but they don't pass for high school kids. college, perhaps, but even sams baby face doesn't pass as high school level. you, however, are still young looking. you don't think that your cover is convincing but you definitely think you could fit in with teenagers.

sam and dean are reluctant. they don't want you in the high school alone. you are as well trained as them and have always hunted but they hate not being there to protect you. that's why they've enlisted the help of cas. whilst you enrolled as a student, castiel has gotten the role as a teacher in the school. he will be teaching, of all things, religious education.

"have you got holy water?" dean asks, looking to you in the backseat.

"oh shit i forgot," you say as deans eyes widen, "i'm joking. of course i have holy water."

"be careful, i hate not being there with you." sam says before throwing you a backpack.

"i will sam, don't worry. cas will be there too." you say.

you see the angel stood outside the building, chatting with the principal.

"it's been a while since i dropped you off at school kiddo." dean says with a smile as you groan.

"i'm not that old dean." you say before getting out of the car and waving goodbye to your overprotective brothers.

they look apprehensive still but you know they feel safer with the careful eye of castiel on you.

you walk through the front gate and over to the principal.

"two new starters, a teacher and a student." the principal smiles as you look up to castiel who tries to act as professional as possible.

you walk behind the principal beside cas and look up at him, "so cas-"

he shakes his head and whispers, "my name is jimmy."

you raise an eyebrow at him as he pulls a wide eyed face, "if i told them my real name they'd find it weird that i'm named after an angel whilst teaching religion."