GO TO SLEEP!

Thank you for reading! I'll make an effort to write more!

You tossed and turned all night. You just couldn't sleep.

-I'm not scared of you, Jeff. You said out loud in a pompous tone.

You really weren't scared. Your childhood was one that would drive anyone insane. You witnessed and took part (involuntarily) in your aunt's murder. You saw how your uncle teared her apart, limb by limb. In a way, you never knew what to think of it. It never haunted your dreams, it wasn't a traumatic experience. It was rather interesting. You admired how fragile humans were, how easily their flesh can be torn, sliced, burned, you name it. Almost if we were made of tracing paper. Anyway, you didn't enjoy doing it because it was your aunt but started to wonder if you would if it wasn't her. You always liked blood, the color, the texture, the taste. Of course, you didn't tell this to anyone because you didn't want to get locked up, again.

You heard some footsteps and rose to your feet. You approached your door, knife in hand.

-Hey! You okay? The neighbor called me worried 'bout ya, said Alexéi, your brother.

-I'm fine, why would you care? You're too busy with your bitches, anyway. You replied.

-Yup, you're alright. I'm going to hit the hay, you should, too. It's already 3AM.

-Thanks for the life-changing advice, douche. You said, throwing yourself on the bed.

You started to listen to music, using headphones, of course. You decided to listen to some german metal, putting on "Die Hollen Muss Warten" by Eisbrecher. After awhile of drifting off, light started bothering you. Apparently, the sun was already rising. Since you knew Alexéi was drunk last night, you go to his room to check on him. As you approach his door, the smell of blood seeps from it. You slowly open the door, not knowing how to feel about the sight you're witnessing.

Your brother was dead. His body was slashed, and his chest, stabbed. You noticed that there was something written on the wall behind him. It was written with his blood.

GO TO SLEEP

AN: It's a bit psychotic, but I hope you like it! >:3