Huh?

You head back to your room.
You look around for your phone, and the screen was cracked. You sighed, it was going to cost you.
You start to put things back were they belonged, after you threw them from your rage.
Jeff steps out of the closet.

-I just what, huh? Jeff said, as he sat on your bed.

-Nothing, you muttered.

-Yes, I'm always leaving you alone. Yes, I always take off at night, without you knowing. Yes, I only come back when there's something wrong. Yes, I do all these things. And you think I do them on purpose, huh? Jeff scoffed at you.

-Well, I- you stuttered.

-Yes, they're all on purpose. The reason why I'm doing this is to protect you. You're stupid enough to not notice that you're being followed by the police everywhere since your father's death. They know your every move, they know where you study, they know who your "friends" are, they know where you hang out, they even know your favorite food, for fuck's sake. I stay away from you in order to draw them away from you. I take off at night to kill others, while you sleep, while they know and they can prove that you're asleep, you I can lead them away from you; but you're too stupid to see that, huh?

-But, but...

-Don't say you can do it alone, don't say you can defend yourself, don't say that you have the will to do this yourself. You're only lying to yourself. You know you're weak, pathetic, useless, frail. You KNOW.
And yet you fake otherwise. Don't you think I noticed what you felt for me, huh? Don't you think it's been on the back of my mind, huh? I may be a killer, but I'm not stupid. And I surely won't let anyone else I care about get hurt because me.

-You care...? You whispered.

-You moron.

Jeff walks over to you and hugs you.

He, then, jumps out the window, not without saying,

-I'll be back. So just stay calm, and whatever you do, stay away from your "friends". One of them may betray you soon.