Pain IS Pleasure

You were happy! You were skipping around his corpse, covered in his blood. This was amazing for you, you thought you would never feel this way.

-I don't care what you think! I just wanna be happy! You said to whoever was hiding in the shadows.

It was Jeff. He was still staring at you.

-Hello, Jeff! Nice night, isn't it? Hey, I was wondering if you could help me be happy. Hell, why am I even asking? Of course, you'll make me happy! You said giggling.

You dashed at Jeff, slicing his chest open. He, then, stabs you in the chest. You saw how the blood poured from both your wounds, and it make you euphoric. You almost gauged one of his eyes out, but he moved out of the way. Disappointed, you only managed to stab his face. He, in return, kept slicing and stabbing you.

-I'm having the time of my life! Make me feel alive, Jeff! You said, laughing.

You started becoming a little light-headed from all the blood loss. You stumbled to the floor and watched how Jeff was about to deliver his final blow, when someone breaks the window. It was your nosy neighbor. Jeff decided to run away.

-You'll go to sleep, oh, you will! He said before running out the back door.

Your neighbor runs in, screaming at the sight. He runs towards you and kneels down.

-Stay with me, okay? Help is coming. He said, while holding you.

You started coughing up blood.

-Someone, please call an ambulance! We don't have much time! Someone, hurry! ...

That was all you heard before passing out.

During all of this, you realized that for you, pain is pleasure. Pain made you happy. You realized this when you killed your "father". You were so happy watching him squirm, watching how life left his body, how the blood soaked the area surrounding him. Yes, atop all, what you really enjoyed was all the blood spilled. You laughed to yourself and thought, "Aren't I a First Class psycho?" Then, it hit you.

This was only beginning. This is why Jeff hasn't killed you just yet.

But the question is, since when you're like this?

It wasn't because of your aunt, you already hated people back then, so it was before.

Perhaps, you were born like this?

AN: Sorry if this chapter is more bland than usual, after all is 2AM! I'm starting to get a writer's block (oh no!) so you'll probably have to wait, but don't worry, it is my custom to upload several chapters together, so the wait will be worth the while! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote if you like it, and please comment if you don't like something.