Born Psychotic Pt. 3 (Blamed)

You arrive at their house. It was smaller than yours and you felt uncomfortable. You were unpacking your clothes with your aunt.

-So, sweetie, how are you feeling? She asked while stroking your face.

-Sad, I miss mommy. You said.

-I miss her, too. She was always a good sister to me. Want to know something cool? She asked.

-What? You asked.

-She looked just like you when she was young, I can show you, if you like. Your aunt said.

-Really? You asked, trying to hide your curiosity.

-I'll be right back. Your aunt said before walking out of the room.

She came back, with a big photo album. You looked at the pages together and laughed at them. You started to feel better, being with your aunt was pretty cool, but you didn't like your uncle. He was rather mean.

-When are you going to stop wasting time with that stupid niece of yours and start cooking dinner? He screamed from the living room.

-Don't call her stupid, bastard. She has done nothing wrong to you. She said, annoyed.

-Well, she's not letting you cook, so she is doing something to me. Get cooking, woman. He screamed.

-Don't mind him. She said, kissing your forehead.

A week passed. You were having dinner. He kept making mean comments about you, about how much of a useless crybaby you were, and so on.

-Enough, Richard. I've had enough of you, leave her alone! Your aunt slammed the kitchen table.

-Are you asking for trouble, Emma? He replied.

-Just leave her alone. She said.

-This is MY house, and I do what I want. You've been disrespecting me and I'm not liking it, you HAVE to RESPECT the man of the house! He screamed at your aunt, throwing her a glass of juice.

-STOP! Don't hurt her! You screamed.

-I've had enough of you two! He rose from his chair and grabbed your aunt by her hair. You started hitting him. He also grabbed you by the hair and dragged you both to the basement.

You watched as he killed her, dismembering her slowly.

-Look what you made me do. Are you happy, kiddo? He said, when he decapitated her.

-This is all your fault, you know? He said.

He grabbed his cellphone and dialed 9-1-1.

-Please, help me, my niece has got crazy and killed my wife and she might kill me! He said and threw the phone against the wall. He, then, committed suicide.

You just sat there, crying. When the police arrived, they took you away and locked you up in a psych ward for six months. No one believed you when you said he did it, they all thought you did it.

You were really lonely, you realized that no one cared about you. You decided to not care about them, either.

AN: Thanks for reading!