Appearance

You get home from a long day at school. You got detention for punching the captain of the cheerleading team in the face. You throw yourself in bed and start reading. It's always been your pastime, reading till you fall asleep. You take your phone and accessed your Wattpad. Before you randomly chose a story and started reading it, you decided to blast your favorite song, "Welcome To The Family" by Avenged Sevenfold. The story you chose was Fatal Attraction, a Jeff The Killer fan-fic.
You started reading and decided you just had to stop reading.

-This couldn't get more retarded. Jeff having feelings, not being able to be alone anymore, really? He's a murderer, Jeff "The Killer". Stupid fangirls, always trying to ruin everything. I mean, if this was really a love story, she had to be a First Class psycho or something...

You said out loud, but no one heard. No one ever did, you were always alone. Your father was away on a business trip (like always) and your brother was probably messing around with a hooker. Unfortunately, your mother passed away when you were six years old from an unknown fever.

-Well, this sucks... Oh really, they kissed!? What the hell? He wouldn't have kissed her... Whatever, I'm going to bed.

You threw your phone aside and decided to just lay down. You are starting to fall asleep when you felt someone sitting on the edge of your bed.

-Dude, leave me alone, I'm trying to rest.

You said without even looking. You felt that the person raised from your bed. Suddenly, you felt someone kneeling down next to you.

-Go to sleep. Jeff said.

-Make me. You responded.

Jeff was about to stab you when you dodged and instead, he stabbed your pillow. There were feathers everywhere.

-You're right, I wouldn't have kissed her, I'd kill her, like I'm going to kill you! Jeff said.

-Look, little poser, go home before something bad happens to ya, ok? You said, turning on the light. Only then, you realized that it wasn't a poser, it was him.

-Poser? Something bad happening to me? Really? Just go to sleep.

Jeff said, before he darted at you. You quickly dodged, again, and reached for your knife. You always kept one handy because your brother would bring all sorts of people in your house. You two engage in a fight, but because you had your speakers all the way up, nothing could be heard over the music.

-It seems no one will be able to hear you scream! Jeff said, stabbing you. Since you knew there was no way you were going to get out of this alive, you took your knife, ran towards Jeff, stabbed him in the chest and tackled him out the window. When you hit the ground, you dislocated your shoulder.

The neighbor's dog started barking, Jeff looks at you and stands up. You noticed that his hoodie is covered in a considerate amount of blood. Since now the owner of the dog is heading outside, Jeff makes a run for it, but not before saying something.

-You'll go to sleep, eventually. I'll wait.

Your neighbor is now heading your way. You ran inside and locked your door. You explained that everything was fine, that he could just go to sleep. He eventually left.

You feel a sharp pain in your shoulder and remembered that you had dislocated it. You hit your shoulder against the wall, placing it back. You wimp a little but get over it. The stab in your arm was deep, but not something you couldn't manage. You sewed it up and took a shower. You couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

AN: If anyone is reading this, please let me know what you think! I always take a while to write. Also, yes, I was listening to "Welcome To The Family" when I was writing this. Well, have you figured it out? XD