Loss

You knew it was done by Jeff. Your brother was dead. But you couldn't cry, in fact, you didn't even cared. He was gone, that was some sort of relief for you. Thing is, you never liked your brother. You never liked anyone, you hated everyone. You decided to walk away, closing the door. Later, the housekeeper would come and find him like that. You just decided to go to school. You had a math test anyway.

Walking to school, you couldn't stop looking around you. It was November. People were already decorating their houses with bright lights, reindeers, Santas, and things of the sort. You hated the holidays. They only meant being stuck with your family, faking that you're happy. You were never happy, nothing made you feel euphoric. Suddenly, someone grabbed your arm.

-That hurts. You said. It just so happens that he touched your wound. You turned around to find that it was your father.

-Are you okay, sweetheart? He said as he hugged you. Your wound started bleeding.

-Were you also attacked? I'm so sorry I wasn't there. There's something really delicate I have to say to you, you want to go to your favorite diner and talk about it? Your father asked.

-I already know, Alexéi's dead. I found him. You said coldly.

-I knew I shouldn't have gone to Tokyo at a time like this. Stupid job of mine. Your father started crying.

-If you quit, who's going to put food on the table? This isn't your fault. You said, hugging him.

You never cared for your father, either. You were just being "a good daughter". Besides, he got you the best whenever he went on his trips.

You went to the diner and had breakfast. The school found out about your brother and granted you a two week leave so you could recover. Nothing to recover from, though; you thought.

Anyways, you were stuck with your father. He decided that he was going to stay home, and avoid going on trips from now on. He lost your brother and he didn't want to lose you. You couldn't care less, you wouldn't mind being dead, anyway.

You didn't have any personal space, and that started getting on your nerves. You couldn't even eat without being watched by your father. His reason was that he didn't want anything bad happening to you. What, a serial killer is going to come out of your box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and hack you to death? Please.

AN: Hello! :3 Um, well, you noticed that I write short chapters, so I hope that doesn't bother you. If there's anything you don't like, let me know! Thanks for reading! Also, I like saying "anyways" a lot, it's a nice word, anyways, continue reading :D