Bonus Chapter: The Pajama Dillema

I blame this chapter on my medicines.

You were daydreaming when you hear footsteps. Jeff walked in your room. You fell off your chair. You started laughing so hard, you started choking. Jeff crossed his arms and walked away, which made you laugh even harder.

-This was the only thing I found that fits me... Jeff said in an angry tone.

After ten minutes of trying to control your laughter, you managed to talk again.

-Did you look everywhere? You asked, not looking at him.

-Five times, this is the only thing I found... He said, standing in the doorway.

It just so happen that Jeff is wearing your brother's panda pajamas. It was a high school prank. His best friend gave Alex the pajamas Jeff's wearing.

They are red, black and white. Just image a panda wearing a scarf. To make matters funnier, it had a hoodie with panda ears and the pants had a little fluffy tail. This looked even funnier on Jeff for his bleached face and black circles around his eyes. He did look like a panda.

-I'm sorry, is that... you look... like a... panda! Is all you managed to say before laughing again.

-Whatever... Jeff said, laying down on your bed.

-Well, panda boy, I'm going to sleep. You can have my brother's room. You said, sitting on your bed.

-I don't like his bed... I'm not moving. Jeff said.

-Have it your way... Panda boy. You started laughing again. Jeff threw you a pillow, which you catch. You lay down besides him and fall asleep.

AN: I hope you laughed with this chapter. I'm starting school again, so I won't be able to write for awhile. Thanks for reading.
:3