Born Psychotic Pt. 2 (Forgetting)

You wake up in a padded room. You can't seem to remember what happened. You felt dizzy.

-How are you? Another doctor came in and asked.

-Good, is mom around? You asked.

-No, she left. The doctor said.

-Where did she go? She hasn't seen me... You said, pained.

-You can ask her when she comes back. The doctor replied and walked away. Another nurse came in with what seemed like lunch. You really didn't like the food that they gave you, but you had to eat.

-Dr. Blackwood, you were right, she can't remember what happened. How is that even possible? The doctor asked.

-The injection has blockers, making her have temporary short-memory loss. Is like erasing a file, but not the whole program itself, so she remembers everything else. If this isn't mentioned to her and she improves with our treatment, she can be discharged soon. Blackwood answered.

-But if she goes home, what do say about her mother? The doctor asked.

-What we have said to the rest of the family. She had a seizure and received a fatal injury to the spine. Blackwood replied.

-But sir, that is unethical. How can you live with yourself? The doctor said in fright.

-You want to lose your job? If we say what happened, they will have our heads. Besides, the girl will be here forever, and I don't want that for her. Blackwood said, fixing his coat.

-Do you really have sympathy for a psycho? She can kill us. The doctor replied, slamming his hand on the desk.

-She's still young, we can fix her. And yes, I have sympathy, I am a human, after all. Blackwood said before walking away.

-Where are you going? I am not done with this conversation. The doctor stood up from his chair.

-Well, I am. Blackwood shut the door behind him.

After a month, you were discharged. Your dad came to pick you up.

-Where's mom? You asked, looking around.

-Well, mommy got sick and she went to sleep... Your father replied.

You get home and run to your parents' room.

-Dad, mom's not here, you said she was sleeping. Then, it hit you. She was dead. You start crying.

-She loved you a lot and I'm sure she wouldn't want you crying. Your father said, hugging you.

-Is she in heaven? You asked.

-Yes, watching us both. She'll always be watching over us. And she'll always be in your heart. Your father said, pointing at your chest.

-Hi mom, I love you. You said, looking at the sky, and start crying.

-She loves you, too. Your father said.

A car parks in front of your house, it was your uncle and aunt.

-Listen, sweetie, you'll be staying with them for two weeks, think you can do that, champion? Your father asked.

-What about Alex? You asked.

-He'll be with grandma, he can't miss school. He replied.

-Where are you going? You asked.

-I have to work far away for two weeks, and won't be home, so be a sweetie and behave when you're with your uncle and aunt, okay? He said.

-Okay. You replied.

AN: Thanks for reading! Also, thank you, sengad_apollo, for motivating me to keep writing!! Yes, I know, this has nothing to do with Jeff, but I believe that it's important to know a character's history before getting to the good stuff. You'll understand better.