~Chapter 3~

~Betty POV~
Me and Toni both got changed into dance outfits me in a white tank top along with black leggings and her in blue leggings and sports bra.Once we had warmed up we started going through some choreography together I had always loved dancing with her, her style was so beautiful and inspiring she always brings out the best in me and in my dances I will forever be eternally great full to have her as my best friend.

~At The White Wyrm~

~Jughead POV~
"Where's Topaz" I asked Sweet pea and Fangs wondering where the hell she could be.

"I don't know boss maybe she's just late" Fangs said

"She's never late" Sweet pea informed him I couldn't honestly think where she would be what could have been more important than meeting us for drinks.

~Betty POV~
"So this isn't for the competition but I wanted to show you some new choreography I came up with recently" I asked softly as her face lit up with joy.

"I'd love to see it B" she almost yelled she was very excited I could tell.

(Pretend that's Betty and they are in a studio thanks😂)

"T-that was WOW it was incredible B and so clean" she said and I went bright red I had never been used to getting compliments.

"R-really you think it was good" I asked nervously.

"I know it was good" she reassured me and with that I fell into her embrace but she squeezed a little too hard.

"Aghhhh" I yelped in pain as I fell to the floor.

"B are you ok? What happened? Where does it hurt?" She asked as she knelt down next to me but I could barely even form words.

"M-my bag" I whispered in pain while she ran and grabbed it by the time she came back there was blood seeping through my tank top uncontrollably.

"B, you should have told me you were in pain and you shouldn't have danced" she said as she lifted up my top and help a cloth to my bleeding,bruised and aching side.

"I'm f-fine I just n-needed to get my feelings o-out" I said weakly.All I wanted to do was scream in pain but I just squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my fists feeling the skin start to break I was used to this pain by now I was used to being quiet and I knew I couldn't show how much it hurt I had to be strong or she would do something we would both regret.

After about an hour of being bandaged up and helped home I had finally arrived as I closed the door behind me I felt heavy foot steps I tried to run but it was no use I had only made it worse.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Triggering abuse and rape⚠️⚠️⚠️
My father punched me right in the eye and it felt like my eye was about to pop out and I fell to the ground still conscious though. I tried to escape his grasp but I couldn't then I felt dive swift kicks to shoulder I opened up my eyes barely to see both my parents standing over me with smug faces and I swear I could have strangled them right then and there if they hadn't been choking me of course. When my father finally let his hands go off of my throat I gasped for air while my father dragged me up the stairs and threw me on his bed and unbuckled his belt (🤮) I screamed for what felt like hours until I gave up and just let him do what he wanted to me, there was no way out. As the tears escaped my eyes flooding away so did the slight hope I had left of finding a better life.

~Toni POV~
After reluctantly dropping off Betty I headed to the bar I knew I had left them and messed up but all that mattered was Betty I needed to make sure my best friend was ok and that became before the serpents, before Jug, before everything.

I entered the bar to find a angry jughead sitting on a stool sipping a beer.

"Topaz where have you been?!" He asked annoyed

"Out" I replied rolling my eyes to be honest I didn't want to be there I wanted to be with Betty I knew she was in pain and I also knew what her father was going to do to her for being late.

"Do you wanna elaborate? Out where? Why did you blow us off?" He asked getting a bit mad

"I was with a friend who needed me more than you did ok so just piss off" I said harshly now getting more annoyed by his many questions.

"Geez calm down" he said shaking his head

I sat down and we brushed it off and were just about to have a drink when I got the call.

830 words
Hope you enjoyed this part sorry it took so long I'll try and update more often x