~Chapter 12~

Betty walked through the cafeteria with eyes on her from everyone, Betty always sat in the blue and gold for lunch but here she was walking over to the Southside Serpents table.

She sat down next to Toni who smiled at her biting into her apple.

"Hey, uh Jughead said I could sit here is-is that ok?" She asked Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Of course it is" Fangs replied.

"Your one of us now Cooper" Sweet Pea winked sighing into his spaghetti.

Jughead just smiled at her before starting to devour his food at a pace Betty didn't even think was possible.

"How are you doing?" Toni asked indicating her wounds and mentally.

"Uh...I don't really know" Betty chuckled.
"Don't worry about it I'm fine, I'm always fine" she reassured Toni.

Jughead frowned at that though "I'm fine, I'm always fine" rung in his ears like a song he couldn't get out his head and he hated it he wanted her to be more than just fine.

It had been a week or two since Betty had started sitting at the Serpents' lunch table, she had gotten a few stares and comments but everyone was too scared to say anything.

Most of her injuries were healed but not without leaving any new scars behind.

Betty was finally getting back into dancing again, now that she finally could, it had been the highlight of her week being able to dance again.

She had been disappearing all week after school, of course Toni knew where she was-their dance studio- but the rest of her new serpent friends didn't, leaving them ever so curious.

School was done and Betty was back at the trailer getting ready to go together studio, she was in a white sports bra with matching biker shorts, she had grey joggers and a black tank top covering her she didn't want to get cold on the way there -they were also incredibly comfy.

She was filling up her water bottle when three guys waltzed in Jughead, Sweet Pea and Fangs all laughing at some joke she hadn't heard.

They all came and sat down in the kitchen and sitting room that was practically one room.

"Hey" Jughead chuckled.

"Hey, uh Toni's not here and I was actually just leaving" she replied.

"Oh, where u going Cooper?" Sweet Pea asked.

"I told you to stop calling me that Sweets" She chuckled at the nickname that used to cause her pain but now puts a smile on her face.

"Yeah where you off to?" Fangs joined in.

"Non of your business" she retorted sticking her tongue out at them.

"Seriously where are you going? You always disappear for hours and Toni is the only person who knows where you are"

"I just have a thing I go and do to clear my head- a hobby per se" she continued checking her bag making sure she had everything she needed.

"And that thing is?" Sweet Pea asked again.

"For me to know" she smirked back.
"Help yourself to food I made cupcakes the other day, they're in the cupboard bye" she waved and left the trailer.

"Where is she going?" Fangs asked the other two guys who were still watching the door.

"I don't know" Sweet said jumping up from his seat, and looking for the cupcakes.

"I uh, I'm gonna go back to the Wyrm and and do some paperwork" Jughead said getting up.

"You hate doing paperwork" Sweet Pea laughed.

"Well I've gotta do it so uh yeah see u later guys" He said again before stepping out the trailer, and heading to the Wyrm not realising the blonde a few hundred metres ahead of him.

He was about 5 minutes away from the Wyrm when he stopped his music that was blaring through his headphones and looked up.

He saw the blonde he had been talking to just 10 minutes ago go into an abandoned warehouse looking building and it spiked his attention.

He knew he had to make an appearance at the Wyrm today first before he could go and see what she was up to in a shady looking building, so he did just that, jogging to the Wyrm, to have a drink with Toni before he headed in the direction of the unknown building not knowing what to find.

~~~
726 words

I know it's short but the next chapter is gonna be really good so enjoy x