~Chapter 2~

~Betty POV~
"Ms Cooper" the teacher yelled at me and I was taken out of my own little world.
"Y-yes sorry"I said apologetically
"Principles Office"She said and I gulped I didn't care that I got in trouble I cared about what my father would do to me.
"Anytime today" She added then I started to pack up my things just as I was walking to the front Reggie stuck out his foot and I tripped falling flat on my face.I just glared at Reggie who was smirking then I got up and headed to the office.

Me Weatherbee had given me a warning because I was a good student it was such a relief knowing my parents wouldn't be called I didn't want to go back to class so I headed to the music room knowing Toni had music that period and I waited for her there so we could walk to English together.

When we got to English I sat next to Toni and we were infront of the football team Jughead and Archie to be specific. Just as me and Toni were talking I heard Archie and Jughead whispering and I knew it was about me then I felt two spitballs hit the back of my head.Toni looked infuriated and before I could stop her she was already involved.
"Knock it off Jones" she said with a raised voice
He just rolled his eyes and continued to do his work but Archie bit back before Jughead could stop him.
"Or what are you gonna go tell your mommy" Archie said and I knew he had just made a big mistake.

Before he knew it Toni had him pinned up against a wall with a pocketknife in her hand and he couldn't escape.

"What was that Andrews?" She said while he looked petrified.

"N-nothing" he almost whispered

"No say it again I dare you" she yelled while the teacher was just standing there

"Toni leave him!" I heard an all to familiar voice say. Jughead.

She didn't listen though I just smirked knowing that she ignored her leader for me but then realised I should probably do something.

"Toni you can let him go it's fine" I said softly while everyone in the room was looking at me.

"B it's not fine" she said gently which confused everyone how could she have Archie against a wall with a knife but yet be so caring?

I just chuckled at everyone she looked back at me and gave me a 'are you sure?' Look and I just nodded. Archie fell to the ground while me and Toni hugged it out I looked over at Jughead who seemed very angry probably because Toni didn't listen to him she listened to me that made me laugh. Then Toni was called into the principals office but it was just a Saturday of detention not too bad considering.

As me and Toni were walking through school earning more stares as usual after that scene I just sighed and said "Do you wanna skip?" She looked utterly shellshocked "B are you sure won't  your parents..." she whispered but I just nodded. "Oh and we're taking your motorcycle" I said she just chuckled "Alright ms bossy" and with that we were off on our way to Pop's.

When we arrived at Pop's we ordered a side of fries and two strawberry milkshakes and started talking.

"So how does it feel to have Archie completely terrified of you?" I laughed while she smirked evilly.

"Fantastic" she chuckled.

"So I saw this t-thing and I mean we don't have to but I was- well I wanted to uh-"

"What is it? What are you so nervous?"

"It's well it's a dance competition"

"Aww B are you finally gonna show people your amazing dance skills"

"I-i don't know it's in greendale but I just thought it's a start at least and I was wondering if- " but she cut me off already knowing what I was gonna say.

"I'd love to do it with you but you also have to do a solo deal?"

"Deal" I smiled.

"But you have to help with choreography as well" I smirked.

"Of course" she said with a smile.

"So do you wanna head to the studio now or"

"Someone's eager" she laughed

"I just have a lot I wanna get out on the dance floor after last night" I sighed feeling sorry for myself.

She just smiled knowing I hated the pitty "let's go then"

I practically ran out of pops excitedly but not before the football team shoved past me as they entered calling 'fatty' as I left I practically had to drag Toni out of there so she didn't beat them all up.

As we arrived at the dance studio me and Toni had been renting for the past few years I took a deep breath in and exhaled looking around this was home.

828 words

Enjoy!