~Epilogue~

1 year.

It had been 1 year since everything had happened. Since Hal and Alice had been locked up. Since Betty got Mia back. Since Betty and Jughead had started dating.

"Well I'm sorry I have a daughter to take care of!" Betty screamed at him.

"You know this isn't about Mia!" He shouted back.

"I can't just drop everything for you, to come and see you at Hale!" she said angrily.

"I don't fucking expect you too! I just want some damn time alone with my girlfriend!" he yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry you can't get your dick wet for a few weeks but I'm trying to take care of a 5 year old! No actually I'm taking care of two 5 year old you and Mia!" Betty was on the verge of tears.

"This isn't about me wanting to get laid! And I am not a fucking 5 year old!"

"You know what I'm done I can't do this anymore!" She screamed.

"W-what?" He said his voice cracking.

"We have been fighting for months Juggie it's over bye!" and with that she stormed out of the forms got in her car and cried all the way back to Riverdale.

She was on the phone with Toni when she got home.

"T-toni can you get Mia today I don't want her to see me like this" Betty whimpered.

"aww, B what happened?" Toni asked through the phone.

"I broke up with Jughead" she whispered.

"Oh my god B I'm so sorry of course I'll pick up Mia and we'll talk soon OK I love you bye"

"Love you too, bye" Betty replied before hugging a pillow to her chest and crying.

Jughead had gone to the gym and fit the boxing bag so much everything hurt.

He collapsed onto the floor and picked up his phone to look at the time.

His phone creen was him, Betty and Mia. He threw it at the wall and it smashed.

A tear fell down his face before he wiped it away and began boxing again.

It had been a few months since they broke up and neither of them had said a word to each other.

They couldn't it hurt too much.

It was as if it was physically painful to not be in each others lives but they couldn't bring themselves to talk to each other either.

Mia was smart to say the least. She knew Jughead and her mom broke up but she was sad. After all she called Jughead her Dad.

She cried sometimes but didn't tell her mom she knew how much pain she was already in.

Over the next couple of months Betty had been entering dance competitions - she always won.

There was one she went to and a manager came up and spoke to her they wanted her to sign a contract with them. To travel and dance all over the world - bringing Mia of course.

After speaking to Mia she signed it and she travelled and travelled, dancing in every place imaginable she loved it.

She still missed Jughead, she had never really found anybody else they didn't understand her like he did.

Mia grew up and was now 8 years old. They were going back to Riverdale for Christmas they hadn't been there in over 2 years she couldn't wait to see Toni.

They decided to stop at Pop's on their way there. They went to the bathroom and then went and ordered each of them giving Pop a hug.

"2 cheeseburger with fries and 2 strawberry milkshakes please" the blonde said to Pop.

"Coming right up" He responded walking into the kitchen.

Betty didn't see him, he looked different he had no beanie and was wearing black jeans with a plain white t-shirt along with a kaki green lightweight jacket. His style had changed immensely.

When they got their order Mia picked up the bag and Betty paid.

Jughead was looking at his phone as he got up from his booth and walked towards the door.

Betty and her daughter made it towards the door, she was excited to see Toni.

Then she crashed into something.

She thought it was a door but it wasn't it was a person.

He looked down at the blonde woman exactly as she looked up then it clicked.

"Hey there Romeo" She smirked but before she could say anything else he kissed her.

They pulled away breathless as Mia covered her eyes.

"Hey there Juliet"

******
OK so I know you are all gonna hate me for this but this is the end of the story I like to end it like this so you can imagine what happens yourself.

I might do a sequel one day but not for a while I'd like to focus on my new story "What are you hiding" if you haven't seen that yet please check it out its a Peter Parker and Betty Cooper fanfic.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this book and thanks for the support I love you all xxx