~Chapter 14~

It had been exactly a month and a half when since she had left her house that she got the phone call.

The contact 'mom' had popped up onto her phone screen and immediately she was scared.

She knew her happiness had to end soon, and to be honest she was surprised they had waited that long before they were going to try and get her to come home.

She was in Sweet Pea's trailer with Fangs, Jughead and Toni when it happened.

She picked up the phone carefully and walked to the corner of the room, everyone was watching TV and hadn't really noticed her leaving.

"what is it, Alice!" the blonde said angrily.

"oh honey it's not your mother it's your father I knew you wouldn't pick up if I called"

She was about to hang up on the man when she heard a little girl screaming, immediately she felt her heart drop.

"who is that?" Betty said raising her voice unintentionally, her friends now looking in her direction.

"Just a little slutty mistake, I'm having a lot of fun torturing her" he said slyly.

"stay away from her!" she practically screamed causing everyone to turn their heads so she left the room walking into the bathroom.

"what was her name again, oh yes I remember it was Mia" he growled through the phone at her.

"Noooo" Betty cried the tears running down her face.

"I'll do whatever you want please just don't hurt her" she sobbed her free palm curling into a fist.

"Meet me at the register in 2 hours if you want her alive" he said and hung up abruptly.

"Betty, are you alright what happened?" she could hear Toni's voice through the locked door.

She immediately opened the door and moved past all of her friends and walked outside heading next door to Toni's trailer.

They all followed her practically running to keep up with her.

She went inside and headed straight for her room.

"Betty, what are you doing?" Toni asked worried.

"Packing" was all she replied with.

"Why, a-are you packing?"

The blonde didn't reply she just started to gather her things more furiously.

She went past them into the kitchen looking through all the cupboards.

"Betts, what are you looking for?" Jughead said a scared expression on his face.

"Toni where do you keep bandages?"

"Bathroom" she said a tear slipping off her face, worried for her blonde best friend.

"W-why do you need bandages?" Asked Sweet Pea.

"I need food and uh water, I've gotta go to the store and I need clothes a-and..." she trailed off more tears covering her face.