Chaper 5: Liams rage

Sorry guys kind of a short chapter! But hope you enjoy!!

Liam's POV:

I sped off to my spot where I come to let off steam. I come here so I don't hurt anyone.

"I can't believe he beat me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Thanks to my strength power I'm able to pick up what I want. I punched a tree. My hand left a hole in the tree.

"God! Damn it! I can't believe I let her slip through my finger tips!" I yelled again.(okay so everything he is saying he is yelling.)

"Ugh! I let a freaking wolf beat me! And it just happened to be the wolf who 'Ross' wanted Sam the with. I picked up a huge stone that was near me and threw it. I heard a car alarm go off. I smirked I love my strength. I sat down and started shaking. This can't be happening to me.

Why is it happening to me?

I lost her when we were littler. And I've lost her again. If only she knew. Would things be different? Whole she think I'm just lying to her? Would it change her opinion about me? Would it make her join me instead of Jake? Would she go against Jake?

I have no idea......I just want my baby sister back...If I have her it's like I never lost any of my family. She looks just like mom, and she acts like dad. It would be like having my whole family back. I need her.......Jake might think I want her for her power. But that's not the case at all. If I have her, I-I-I I have my family back. I started crying.

Then I felt someone's hand go on my shoulder.

"I'm really sorry mate." Louis. I looked up at him

"I just want my baby sister." I said through sobs. He looked at me and gave me a hug.

"I'm really sorry mate. I don't know what you're going through, but I know what it's like to loose someone you really care about." I stepped away from him.

"We have to get her back. We have to!"

"Liam. She's falling in love. You can't take that away from her. But maybe we can make a deal with the wolves about her. That since she is your baby sister. You have the right to see her." Liam nodded. I could tell he was still upset a lot.

"Does she know?" Liam nodded his head as if to say no.

"So many times I wanted to tell her. But I don't know how she will take it. That's why..."

"You're scared. It's okay mate I get it." Liam looked at him.

"Thanks mate. I'm glad to know that one person gets what I'm going through." Louis looked away. He couldn't look Liam in the eyes without telling him that he is a hybrid. Just like Sam.