Chapter 1

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 1🌹
Y/n POV
I had to wake up by Darry and Pony yelling at each other again. It's starting to annoy me. It's always either me or Soda that need to break them apart. I sat up on my bed and Soda had his pillow on his face. Me, Soda and Pony share the same room but I've got my own bed. Soda:"Arggggg can't they just shut up!" Y/n:"shit man I wish, at least for once." I sighed and got out of bed. Y/n:"Get out of bed Pepsi we gotta work." Soda:"yeah I'll be out in five" I nodded and left our room. Darry:"You need to start using you head Pony! Stop always sticking your nose in books" Pony:"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I couldn't take this anymore. Y/n:"GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP IM OVER YOU GUYS FIGHTING! ME AND SODA ARE SICK OF HEARING YOU TWO FIGHT EVERYDAY!" They both stoped and looked at me with wide eyes. Yeah I don't usually yell, I only yell when I need to. Y/n:"Darry stop giving him a hard time about everything, and Ponyboy don't raise your voice at him, you know well that if he wanted he would all put us in a home. So please just love and appreciate you two, because you don't know when will be the last time you'll see each other like mom and dad. So please please stop arguing!" They both nodded and I left to get ready. I was almost done when I heard Steve holler for cake. I giggled and got out of the bathroom. Steve:"Y/n!!!" He ran up to me and spun me around. We always did this, it's normal were best friends. Y/n:"Morning cake boy" he laughed and hugged me. Steve:"so you got ya eye on someone?" He bugged me. Y/n:"Nah I don't got time for love, plus no one likes me so" Soda:"hey don't say that, you'll find someone soon Y/n" he said while giving me a side hug. Steve:"yeah there's no rush for someone anyways. But you'll find someone" Y/n:"I hope" I said while smiling. My smile soon faded away when I saw  the man himself Dallas Winston standing in the doorway. He never ever liked me I don't know why. He even hates me, he doesn't talk to me unless he talks behind my back and calls me names. I sighed and grabbed some cake like Steve for breakfast. I was peacefully eating my cake while talking to Johnny and Pony when of course Dallas had to say something. Dally:"you better stop eating cake for breakfast or you'll turn out like Steve over there." He said while pointing at Steve's stomach. Okay so now he called me fat, not to mention I'm already really self conscious about my body. And I'm really insecured about my looks and my body. I had tears threatening to roll down, but I blinked them away. I don't cry I'm tough. Soda:"Hey shut up don't talk about my sister like that you ass fuck" Soda almost never curses he was mad. Dally:"whatever it's just the truth" he smirked while looking at me. I grabbed my switch and lunch and ran out the door. Why does he have to be so mean! Especially to me! What have I ever done to him. and the thing is I like Dallas! Even if he's a real ass I still do, and I don't want to. Why can't I like Steve or Two!? Nope I chose the one and only Dallas Winston. He'll never ever like me. Not by the way he treats me. I soon arrived at the DX and unlocked it. I took the cash and waited for Steve and Soda to arrive. They soon did. Steve:"you okay?" Y/n:"yeah. I've never been better. Also it's a daily thing for him to talk shit about me so I'm fine" I gave Steve a fake smile like I always did. Deep down I cried and died inside when Dallas talked like that about me.
~Time Skip~
It was now my turn to eat lunch Soda was taking over for me. I went to the break room and Steve was still eating. Not a surprise. Y/n:"Still eating I see" I smiled at him. He smiled and nodded. Me and Steve talked and laughed while eating our lunch. We soon both finished and I went back at the front. I was reading a magazine when the door opened. Y/n:"Hey! Welcome to th-" I rolled my eyes. Y/n:"Winston..." he smirked and came up to me. Dally:"is that how you treat your costumers?" Y/n:"No but it's you so." He chuckled and went to the back to see Soda and Steve. My shift was over so I decided to join them, even tough Dal was there. When I opened the door I heard Dallas say something. Dally:"why does your sister always have to be around? Like she never talks to me so why is she even in the gang. Like cmon she's so annoying and ugly." My eyes started to water and the door slammed shut because I let it go. Dally:"oh shi-" Y/n:"Fucking asshole. What did I ever do to you Dallas!?" I yelled between my gritted teeth. I soon felt my tears fall. No one had ever seen me cry so I just ran out. I all heard them yell out my name but I didn't stop. I ran and ran until I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I stoped to catch my breath when all of a sudden...