Chapter 23

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 23🌹
Darry POV
I really didn't have to work, I had to meet up with Dal at the Dingo. He wanted to talk so I met him there. Dally:"hey thanks for showing up" Darry:"yeah it's no problem, so what did you want to talk about" he took a deep breath.
Dallas POV
There I go. Dally:"so I've been thinking a lot about it recently, and I know it's kinda early but I feel like it's right." He nodded for me to continue. Dally:"I was planning on asking Y/n to marry me tonight. But I wanted to ask you if I had your permission... well your blessing." I was scared of his reaction. But I do really love her she means so much to me, and I know I'm 100% positive that I want to spend my life with her and have a family. Darry:"look it's her choice but yeah you have my blessing. Just don't hurt her. I know you won't but I'm still saying it, and I know how much you love her so you should go for it" he said smiling. Dally:"thanks a lot Darry" he nodded. Darry:"now go get her" I nodded and left. Before I went to get her I went to the lake and set up a small picnic setup. Man I hope she says yes.
Y/n POV
It's been a while since I've seen Dal. It was now 4:30 and I started to get worried. Soda tried to calm me down. Soda:"Hey he'll be here soon" with that said he popped up at the doorway. I ran up to him and hugged him. Dally:"what? Are you okay?" Y/n:"yeah now that your here I am. I was just really worried about you." He hugged me back. Dally:"cmon" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the house. Y/n:"where are we going?" Dally:"you'll see get in" I got in his car and he started driving. Dally:"you look amazing, but you didn't have to dress up. Your perfect just the way you are" I blushed. Y/n:"thank you" he smiled. I wasn't sure where we were going but we soon got there. Dally:"were here" he got out and opened my door. Y/n:"what a gentleman" he smiled and took my hand. We walked to the cutest picnic setup. Dally:"you like it?" Y/n:"Dal I love it" I said hugging him. We sat down and I asked him. Y/n:"why do you keep doing this?" Dally:"what?" Y/n:"all these cute picnics and everything els?" Dally:"because I love you and you deserve it all" I smiled at him. Dally:"here I got you something" he said pulling a blue box. Y/n:"Dal you-" Dally:"yes and open it" I opened it and it was a beautiful necklace with 2 hearts. I had tears falling. Y/n:"Dallas it's beautiful, I love it thank you" I kissed him and hugged him. We ate and watched the sunset after. Dally:"Y/n" I turned around and he was on one knee. Oh my god I started to cry. Dally:"Y/n, you mean the world to me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are perfect, I couldn't be with anyone els but you. I'm happy to be with you right now but I want to be happier with you in my life forever. So Y/n Curtis, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" I couldn't get my words out I was crying. Y/n:"YES! YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" He got up and placed the ring on my finger. I jumped on him and we shared the most passionate kiss. Dally:"I love you Y/n Curtis Winston" Y/n:"I love you too Dallas Winston" we laid down and cuddled all night. I was now marrying the best person on earth, the love of my life. I couldn't be any happier.
~Next Morning~
We both woke up still in each other's arms. Dally:"morning beautiful" Y/n:"morning handsome" Dally:"Wanna go celebrate the news with the gang?" Y/n:"yes!" We got up and packed the stuff and left. When we got there everyone looked at us. Y/n:"Guess who's engaged!" They all shot up and ran towards us and hugged us. Soda:"Im proud of you sis" Pony:"You deserve each other" Johnny:"congratulations Y/n and Dal" Steve:"mini me is getting married!" He said spinning me around I couldn't stop giggling. Two:"congrats!" I thanked them and gave them all a hug. I looked at Darry and he had a smile. Y/n:"you knew didn't you" Darry:"Yep!" I smiled and hugged him. Y/n:"thank you" Darry:"you both love each other. I can see how powerful your love is for each other. So the least I could do was let the love of your life marry you. You deserve him Y/n. You deserve the world." I was now crying. Y/n:"thank you so much Dar-bear I love you" Darry:"I love you too baby sis" Two:"let's go celebrate at the Dingo!" With that said everyone ran out. Dally gave me a piggy back ride to the Dingo. When we got there we sat down and ordered our food. Soda:"cheers to Y/n and Dal" everyone:"cheers" we where all laughing and enjoying the time when Sylvia showed up.