Chapter 5

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 5🌹
~2 Weeks Later~
Y/n POV
It's been 2 weeks since that night. I didn't talk to Darry since. I started to work again with Steve and Soda. I haven't seen Dallas since that night. He's not gonna talk to me if he ever sees me since he know knows I like him. Darry:"Breakfast!" He yelled we all ran up to the table and ate. Darry:"are you working today?" He asked me I just nodded. Twobit:" okay tonight you two need to sort this out. I can't stand this." Me and Darry nodded. I really didn't wanna talk to him, but I can't stay mad at him forever he's still my brother. I got up and got dressed for work. I got out of the bathroom and left with Steve and Soda. Steve:"have you seen Dallas at all?" I shook my head sadly. Y/n:"Nope. Guess he doesn't want anything to do with me. It's fine man" I tried to hide my sadness with a fake smile. Soda:"Can you take the front?" Y/n:"Yeah sure. We arrived at the DX. The boys went to the back and I stayed in the front. I saw a group of girls running towards Soda. I sighed and smiled. Man they are crazy about him. I was playing with my hair and braiding it and I saw a veryyyyy good looking guy enter the store. Y/n:"Hey welcome to the DX!" I told him while smiling he came up to me and smiled. ???:"Hey!" Y/n:"I'm guessing your not from here?" He nodded his head and laughed. ???:"you guessed it right." Y/n:"What brings you to a town like Tulsa?" ???:"Change of scenery." He said with a smirk. I blushed. ???:"What's your name?" Y/n:"Y/n Curtis" ???:"Cute name. I'm Jeremy Gilbert" Y/n:"Nice to meet you Jeremy." Jeremy:"Nice to meet you too Y/n, cya around" he walked away to the back I assume to talk to the boys. I kept looking over at him. My daze was cut off by the bell of the door. I looked and it was Dallas. He looked mad. I didn't know why.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
                 Jeremy Gilbert

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀                 Jeremy Gilbert

     If you know him. I love you!

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀