Chapter 12

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 12🌹
Dallas POV
I woke up and Y/n was reading. I kissed her head. Dally:"Morning beautiful" she smiled and kissed me. Y/n:"Morning tough guy"
I've never been this happy. She makes me the happiest I've ever been. Man I will marry her one day. We cuddled for a while longer and Johnny came to get us. Johnny:"oh morning guys, Darry wanted me to tell you that breakfast was ready" Dally:"thanks Johnny we will be there in a few." He nodded and left. Y/n:"Do we have to get up?" Dally:"yeah cuz I want food" she laughed and we got up. We sat down on a picnic table with Johnny and Ponyboy. Y/n:"you two seem very happy this morning" Johnny and Pony smiled. Pony:"yeah well we are" Dally:"and why Is that" Johnny:"we're dating" I always knew they would end up together. Same thing with Soda and Steve. Dally:"I knew you two would end up together" Y/n:"cute!" We talked and ate our breakfast. I saw Y/n hold her stomach I was confused. Dally:" you okay?" Y/n:"Yeah I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I nodded and she got up.
Y/n POV
We were all eating and talking until I felt cramps. Great now I have my period. I ran to our tent and grabbed a pad and then I ran to the bathroom. Thank gos i brought some. It was a whole mess and I felt grosse. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower. When I got back they were all in the water. Dally:"what took you so long." I sat down by Dallas and sighed. Y/n:"I'm on my period." Dally:"oh I'm sorry doll. You wanna go in the tent and cuddle?" Y/n:"Yes!" Dally:"okay cmon" We got to our tent and we cuddled. My cramps were so bad. Dal rubbed soft circles on my stomach. Y/n:"Thanks for being the best boyfriend ever Dal. Even though you never officially asked me" he chucked and looked at me. Dally:" Y/n Curtis, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed him. Y/n:"Yes" we were cuddling and then Soda came in. Soda:"oh shoot, I was gonna ask you guys to come in the water. But I see your on your period." Y/n:"Yeah" Dally:"wait how do you know that she's on it?" Soda:"because I used to do the same thing that your doing right now. Anyways I'm gonna go before Steve starts yelling. Love you Y/n" Y/n:"Love you too Pepsi" Dally:"I'm jealous" Y/n:"why?" Dally:"Because he did this with you" Y/n:"Dal he's my brother and you "hated" me back then. But now I have you and I couldn't be happier." He smiled and kissed me. Dally:"I love you" Y/n:"I love you too" I felt tired so I decided to take a nap.
Dallas POV
She fell asleep and I stayed with her for a while. I wanted to go to the store to get something for her. So I got up trying to not wake her up. I went over to Two Bit and asked if he wanted to come with me. Dally:"Hey Two, do you wanna go to the store with me? I need to get stuff for Y/n" Two:"Yeah lets take my car, I need more beer anyways" Dally:"ok lets go" we got in his car and we started to drive towards the store. We were almost at the store until a car crashed into us. I don't remember anything els because it all went black.