Chapter 25

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 25🌹
~3 months later~
Y/n POV
Me and Dal have been doing really good. We are planning on doing our wedding in 3 months. I can't wait till that day. It's going to be the best. Anyways Dal has been giving me the look. I didn't feel comfortable yet because of what happened with Bob. But I feel ready so I'm gonna tell him later. Bucks was throwing a party so after a couple drinks I could tell him. I took a shower and got dressed. I got in the living room and we where all watching tv. Dally:"who's coming to Bucks party later?" Soda, Steve, Ponyboy, Johnny and TwoBit agreed. Dally:"perfect. Are you coming babe?" He said while placing his hands on my waist. Y/n:"yesss" he kissed me and hugged me. Two:"hey Y/n don't get too drunk" he said winking I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the tv.
~Time Skip~
It was almost time for the party. I got my tight red dress with my converse. I don't wear heals they hurt too much. I did my hair and makeup. I finished and went in the living room. They all either whistled or cat called. Dally:"alright man back off she's mine" I smiled at his response. Dally:"let's go." We all left and walked towards Bucks. You could already hear the loud music. Dally:"you look good" Y/n:"thanks, your not so bad yourself" he smiled and we got inside. We all went at the bar and ordered shots. After a couple shots I thought I had enough. My favourite song came on and I pulled Dallas with me. Dally:"babe I don't dance" Y/n:"too bad you are right now" he smiled and placed his hands on my hips. I placed mine around his neck. We where dancing and next thing I knew we where making out.
⚠️SMUT!⚠️
(It's so awkward for me to right this cuz I'm not too comfortable but I'll try my best!)
I pulled away. Y/n:"Dal I'm ready" he stoped and looked at me. Dally:"are you sure?" Y/n:"yes, I have been for a while now" he smirked and picked me up. We got upstairs and he sat me down. He opened his door and slammed it shut and locked it. He pushed me against the wall and started to attack my neck. I let out a breathy moan and he smirked. I could feel him leaving a hickey. He pulled me on the bed and he was on top. He was kissing my neck and collarbone. I let out multiple moans. I could feel his growing erection. He pulled away and pulled off his shirt. He helped me unzip my dress. And I slid it off. Dally:"can I take it off?" He asked motioning at my bra. I nodded and he took it off. I felt insecure so I placed my hands over them. He pulled them away. Dally:"you don't have to hide from me. Your beautiful" I blushed. He kissed me everywhere earning moans. I couldn't wait any longer. Y/n:"Dal... please" Dally:"you sure?" I nodded. He pulled his pants down and I pulled my underwear off. Dally:"babe your 100% sure" Y/n:"fuck Dal yes I'm 100% sure!" Dally:"it's gonna hurt at first" I nodded and soon he was in me. The room was soon filled with moans and grunts from both of us. We where both close. A few minutes after we both released. He plopped down next to me, we were both breathing heavily. Y/n:"that was amazing" I said cuddling closer to Dal. Dally:"it sure was" he kissed my forehead and we soon fell asleep.
(Omg I've never felt so awkward in my life. I'm so sorry if it's bad it's just I'm not comfortable with this. I can read it but I can't write it. Shot out to you all who can write it, you've got guts! Anyways hope you enjoyed it lmao. There's only 2 chapters left 🥺)