Chapter 2

🌹sweet Little Lies: Chapter 2🌹
Y/n POV
I hear a loud roar. The worse noise you could possibly hear if you were a Greaser. I turned my head and of course not my surprise it was those damn Socs. I started to speed walk but then Bob caught up to me. He yanked me and pushed me against the fence. Great now I'm done crying and I'm getting attacked by Socs. Bob:"Well well, if it isn't the famous Curtis sister" he said with his evil smirk while placing a peace of my hair behind my ear. Y/n:"can you just leave me alone" I asked while I moved my head away from his touch. Bob:"no I'm good" he was drunk great! Y/n:"Bob just please leave me alone" he started to get closer and closer. I was trying to reach for my switch but I forgot it at the DX, just great! I felt his hand starting to go up my back to my bra. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and I took a run for it. Not my luck his other buddies got up to me and made me trip. I felt my knees and hands sting, that means I scraped them. Bob came back and they pinned my arms and legs. One of them grabbed their switch and started to cut my shirt and arms. I felt a sharp stinging pain on my side I yelped. It hurt so bad. Y/n:"HELP SOMEONE HELP!!!" I managed to scream. Bob:"Shut up you bitch!" He slapped my face. They continued to cut me and I started to feel dizzy. I felt their grip loosen up and I heard running. I closed my eyes and felt someone pick me up. I tried to opened them but I couldn't. I didn't need to open my eyes to know who was carrying me. I could smell a mix of cigarettes and beer. It was Dallas.
Dallas POV
I didn't mean for her to hear it. What have I done man! She never cried but she was. I grabbed her switch that she left and ran after her. She was way to fast. I lost her but I kept walking. All of a sudden I heard screaming. I got closer and it was Bob jumping someone. I soon realized that it was Y/n! Shit this is all my fault! Dally:"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" I didn't hesitate to punch Bob square it the face. His Soc friends picked him up and they left. I picked her up, she was bad. This is all my fault, I'm the one who caused this. Fuck! I wish I could take everything back. I never ment to hurt her. I can't handle the pain I caused her so I'm leaving back to New York in the morning. It's better that way. I arrived at the Curtis and placed her on the couch. Johnny:"what happened to her?" Dally:"Socs happened" Pony:"I'll go get Darry" Pony left to get Darry and they came back with their med kit. Soon Steve and Soda walked in. Soda:"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE TOUCHED HER DAL!" Dally:"I didn't! It was those damn Socs!" Soda loosen his anger and walked over her. Soda:"man those Socs are gonna die next time I see them" Steve:"We will pay them a visit" Darry finished cleaning her up. I saw that her shirt was cut up. Dally:"Soda go grab a shirt for her." He came back with his shirt and changed her. They all got back to do what they usually do, but I stayed with her. This hurt me to see her hurt. I just wanna make sure she's okay, and this is my fault. I took her hand and kissed it. Dally:"I'm sorry doll, I never meant to hurt you. This is all my fault I'm sorry..." I whispered so only she could hear it. She slowly opened her eyes. Dally:"shes awake" I said smiling. They all walked up to her and I walked away. I can't stay here I'm just gonna hurt her again.  She could of died today because of me.
~Time Skip~
It's been a while, everyone either left of went to bed. I stayed and went by her side.
Y/n POV
I was waking up but my head hurt so I kept my eyes shut. I heard something I never thought I would hear from Dallas. Dally:"I'm sorry doll, I never meant to hurt you. This is all my fault I'm sorry..." I wanted to hug him and tell him it wasn't his fault but I was too weak. I slowly opened my eyes and he noticed. Dally:"she's awake" he said smiling, I never saw him smile his smile is cute. I wish he would of stayed by my side but he walked away. Everyone said hello and asked me questions and they hugged me.
It was a while later and it was only me and Dallas in the living room. I pretended to be asleep. Dally:"doll I'm leaving back to New York tomorrow. I can't cause you anymore pain. So I'm leaving in the morning." He told me. I felt him get up and walk away but I grabbed his hand. Y/n:"Dallas..." he stoped and looked at me. I pulled his hand by me so he could be in front of me. I sat up and looked at him. Y/n:"Dallas, please don't go. It's not your fault, it's mine I forgot my switch and I didn't fight back. Please don't blame yourself. And please please don't leave okay! I hate that you hate me and insult me but I don't want you to leave!" I said I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks. He kneeled down in front of me and placed his hands on my knees. Dally:"Doll I need to. I can't hurt you anymore" Y/n:"Please don't leave!" I started to cry harder and I did the unexpected. I hugged him. To my surprise he hugged me back. Y/n:"Please Dal dont leave... I-I... just please don't leave okay. Stay, stay for me" I said while I was crying on his shoulder. I almost told him that I liked him. No thank you. He pulled away and looked at me. Dally:"fine doll you win I'll stay." I smiled and hugged him again. Dally:"you need some rest. I'll see you tomorrow" Y/n:"wait. I heard what you said earlier. And I forgive you." Dally:"good. See you tomorrow doll " he said smiling. I smiled and nodded. At least we can be friends? I hope we can.