Chapter 17

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 17🌹
Dallas POV
I woke up earlier than Y/n so I could make breakfast for her. Since it's her birthday I'm going to try my best to give her a special day. I finished fixing her breakfast and went upstairs. She was slowly waking up. I went over her and kissed her cheek. Dally:"morning birthday girl" Y/n:"Morning Dal" she said smiling. Dally:"here I made you breakfast" Y/n:"aww thank you Dal" Dally:"no problem" she ate her breakfast and I went downstairs to grab the note I wrote her in my jacket. I took off my barrel ring and attached it to the note. She came downstairs all dressed up looking beautiful as always. Y/n:"hey what's that?" She said pointing at the note. Shit!Dally:"uhhh- it's nothing. Let's go see your brothers" she nodded I didn't wanna give it to her yet. I want to wait till tonight. We left and walked at her house. When we got there everyone shouted happy birthday to her. She had the biggest smile on her face. And it made me smile.
Y/n POV
When we got to my house everyone shouted happy birthday, I was so happy. Y/n:"thank you guys!" Steve and Soda ran to me and picked me up. Steve:"happy birthday to my favourite" I giggled and hugged him. Soda:"happy birthday sis" Y/n:"thank you guys" I gave them a hug. Darry:"breakfast and cake is ready" Y/n:"I already ate breakfast but I'll take cake" Steve:"hey! Not without me!" I laughed Y/n:"fine I'll wait for you Steve" he smiled and they all started to eat. They were soon finished. Pony:"here it's not much but I thought you would like it" he said while giving me a cute bracelet with a wave. Y/n:"aww thank you Pony I love it!" I gave him a big hug. Two:"this comes from me and Johnny" he said while giving me a box. I opened it and it was a new switch. Y/n:"aww you guys thank you!" I gave them both a hug. Soda:"It's nothing much but you don't have to work for a week since me and Steve took your shifts" Y/n:"awww thank you guys" I gave them a big hug. Steve:"yeah we get it but please don't squeeze the living light out of me" we all started to laugh and I let go of them. Darry:"I don't have anything but I'm letting you date Dallas. I know you already where but you have my permission to do what you want. You are now 19 and I won't stop you from anything. And from now on I support you two. And Dallas don't hurt her, she really loves you so don't mess it up." Dally:"thanks man and I won't I promise" Y/n:"thank you Darry, it means a lot." Darry:"it's no problem kiddo" I ran up to Darry and gave him a bear hug. I went over at Dal and kissed him. Y/n:"I love you and thank you" Dally:"I love you too, but why are you thanking me?" I looked at him and smiled. Y/n:"for literally being the best boyfriend in the whole world" he smiled and kissed me. Dally:"your the best girlfriend ever" I smiled and he hugged me.
~Time Skip~
We where all watching tv and laughing at Two's stupid jokes. Dally:"hey I have to go do something, meet me at the lot at 6:30 I love you" I wasn't sure where he was going and why he wanted me to go to the lot for 6:30. Y/n:"guys do you know what's up with him?" Soda:"no why?" Y/n:"he said he was gonna do something and I have to meet him at the lot for 6:30" Steve:"ohhhh-" Steve got cut off by Soda putting his hand over his mouth. Soda:"yeah no we don't know" I sighed and nodded. I looked at the clock and it was 4:45 so I decided to take a shower. Y/n:"I'll be back I'm gonna go take a shower" they all nodded and I left. I grabbed a cute summer dress and went to the bathroom. I took my shower and got dressed. I did my hair and put a little makeup on. When I got out everyone was looking at me. Soda:"first time I see you wear a dress" Y/n:"yeah well I have to wear it one day. Plus it's the only one I have" Steve:"you look good" Y/n:"thank you Stevie" Johnny:"wow you sure look pretty" Y/n:"aww thank you Johnnycakes" He smiled and I gave him a hug. Soda:"you better start going to the lot it's 6:20" wow I took that long! Y/n:"okay I'll see you guys later" I grabbed my white converse and left. I started to walk towards the lot when I heard a engine roar. I turned around and it was Bob. Bob:"where are you going pretty doll" I ignored him and started walking faster towards the lot. Bob:"hey don't ignore me you slut!" I ran as fast as I could and they all got out and started to chase after me. Y/n:"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I screamed and I got to the lot. I saw Dallas and ran to him. Y/n:"DALLAS!" He turned around and a mad expression appeared on his face. Dally:"get behind me!" I did what he told me to. Bob:"she ours give her back" Dally:"oh no she ain't yours. You don't wanna mess with me man" Bob:"what are you gonna do about it Winston" Dally:"THIS!" Dallas charged at Bob and knocked him out. He was sure hella strong. Dally:"who's next?" They grabbed Bob and ran away. I was crying and shaking. He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me. Dally:"hey they ain't gonna hurt you. You are safe I'm here" I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away and kissed me. Dally:"I'm sorry that this happened." Y/n:"it's okay Dal. At least you were there to protect me" Dally:"I'll always be there. I'll always be by your side" I smiled. Y/n:"so why did you want me to meet you here?" Dally:"turn around" I did and it was a beautiful picnic setup. Y/n:"Dal did you do this?" He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Dally:"mhmm just for you" I smiled and kissed his cheek. We sat down and cuddled. Dally:"Y/n I wanna give you something" I turned around and looked at him. He looked serious. Y/n:"Dal what your scaring me" he chuckled. Dally:"I'm not leaving you. I just want to give you this." He pulled out a noted. I opened it and it was his ring with a note. I started to read it.