Chapter 22

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 22🌹
Darry helped me calm down. Kate:"we need him to put his hand on the marks to make sure it's him. Tell me when your ready" I nodded. I took I deep breath. Y/n:"okay I'm ready" she nodded and took Bob's hand. She placed it on my bruises. Kate:"it's a match. Take him in" the other deputy took Bob. Bob:"I'll see you soon babe" I flinched at his words. Kate:"hey it's okay, he won't hurt you. He won't ever hurt you or others ever again. He's gonna go in court and get a sentence. But we'll make sure he doesn't go close to you" Y/n:"thank you, thank you for all of your help" Kate:"it's no problem that's what we are here for. Now you can leave. Oh! And tell Dallas if he breaks your precious heart again I'll go kick his ass" I laughed at her words. Y/n:"I'll pass him the message thank you" she nodded and we left. Darry:"are you okay?" Y/n:"yeah I'm better now he's locked up." Darry:"I'm glad" we got to the waiting room to get the gang. When we got there the first one who shot up was Dal. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. Dally:"I'm glad your okay. I'm sorry babe" I smiled and kissed his cheeks. Y/n:"I'm fine Dal, oh and I've got a message for you" Dally:"what?" Y/n:"one of the officers told me that, if you break my heart again she'll kick your ass" I laughed. He looked over and he saw her. She winked at him and laughed. Dally:"I won't hurt you ever again I promise." He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back. Y/n:"I'll never be able to stay mad at you Dal I love you too much" Dally:"I love you too" Two:"okay let's go back I'm bored" we laughed and left. We soon got back to our house. Y/n:"let's watch movies" Two:"yes sca-" Steve:"no! No scary movies you know Y/n hates them" Two:"fine" I laughed and hit his head. We walked inside and sat down. We put on a movie and watched it.
~Time Skip~
The movie ended and we were all tired. Y/n:"I'm gonna go sleep, goodnight guys" they all said goodnight and I went in my room. I closed the door and went to my closet, I grabbed my pjs and started to change. I only had my shirt on when someone opened the door. Dally:"oh my god!" He ran towards me and looked at my bruises. Dally:"Babe..." Y/n:"I'm okay Dal." Dally:"I'm so so sorry..." he said while putting his hands over them. Dally:"Y/n you don't deserve this..." Y/n:"Dal please I'm fine." I pulled my pants up and sat on my bed. He sat down next to me. It was silent until I broke it. Y/n:"Dal?" Dally:"yeah?" Y/n:"can you stay over? I don't feel like being alone tonight" Dally:"yeah of course anything for you" I smiled and hugged him. He laid back and pulled me with him. I laid my head on his chest, he played with my hair and I feel asleep. Dally:"I love you princess"
~Next Morning~
I woke up and saw Dallas looking at me. Y/n:"morning Dal" Dally:"morning beautiful" you blushed and kissed him. Dally:"what would you do if I one day asked you to marry me" I was shocked at his words. Y/n:"I would obviously say yes Dal. Your the only person that I want to spend the rest of my life with." Dally:"that's great cuz I wanna spend the rest of my life with you too" he said smiling, I smiled back and pulled him in a soft passionate kiss. Y/n:"I can't wait to be Y/n Curtis Winston" he smiled and pulled me in a hug. Dally:"I love you" Y/n:"I love you too" me and Dal where cuddling and Pony and Soda where still sleeping. Well I thought they were. Pony:"when you get kids can I be his or hers god father?" I looked at Dal and he smiled and nodded. Y/n:"of course Pony" he had the biggest smile, it made me smile. Darry:"morning guys, breakfast is ready" we all got up and went at the table to eat. We were peacefully eating when all of a sudden we heard some holler for cake I instantly knew who it was. Steve&Two:"WHERES THE CAKE!" We laughed and Darry passed them the cake. Soda:"Save some for me" Y/n:"hey me too!" Steve:"okay" I smiled and continued eating. Dally:"Y/n I want  to bring you somewhere later" Y/n:"okay" Dally:"I'll come get you see you later" he kissed my cheek and left. I got up and did the dishes. Darry:"I gotta go to work see you guys later" Y/n:"aren't you off?" Darry:"yeah but they needed extra help so I offered, I'll be back later" Y/n:"okay bye see you later" he left for work and I continued the dishes. Y/n:"Pony can you help me dry the dishes?" Pony:"yeah" he came in and helped me. Pony:"so is Dal gonna marry you?" Y/n:"not now, I mean I wish but he wouldn't want to now, but maybe in the future" he nodded and we finished. We watched tv and chilled. I decided to go take a shower and change. I wore a cute yellow dress with my converse. I curled my hair and put lipstick and mascara. I went in the living room and watched tv.