Chapter 18

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 18🌹
Y/n POV
I started to read the note he wrote me. "Hey beautiful, It's too hard for me to tell you face to face, but all what's written on here I mean it. Since day one I laid my eyes on you I instantly fell in love with you. You are the most amazing, beautiful, tough, funny, smart, crazy amazing girl. You are the most special person to me. You mean so much to me that I could never let you go. I'm giving you my barrel ring as a promise to you that I will never leave you, I'll always be there for you, I'll always love you. And I promise you that one day I will marry you and we will have kids, and a dog. I would do anything to make you happy. You changed me for the better. Thank you for being the best girlfriend in the whole entire world. I love you so so much.
-Dallas Winston💗" I looked up tears streaming down my face. Y/n:"oh my god Dallas, your the sweetest!" I said hugging him tightly and crying happy tears. He hugged me back tighter. Y/n:"I love you so much!" Dally:"I love you more gorgeous" I smiled and kissed him. Dally:"your the most precious thing. Your just so perfect, I don't know how you forgave me after all these years of hurting you" Y/n:"Dal it's not hard to forgive someone you truly love, yeah you hurt me in the past but I forgave you and I'm with you and I wanna stay with you forever" Dally:"that sounds like a perfect plan" he smirked and kissed me. It was getting cold so he wrapped up a warm blanket around us. Y/n:"what time is it?" Dally:"I don't know" Y/n:"Darry must be worrying" he smirked and I looked at him confused. Y/n:"what?" Dally:"he knows your with me, they all know. And they know that we are staying here for the night." I smiled and cuddled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. Dally:"goodnight beautiful, I love you" I smiled to myself. Y/n:"I love you too"
~Next Morning~
I woke up still in the same position as last night. I smiled at what I was looking at. Dallas was still sleeping, he looked so innocent and peaceful. He slowly woke up. Y/n:"morning handsome" he smirked and kissed me. Dally:"morning beautiful" Y/n:"what do you wanna do today?" Dally:"let's go to the Dingo for breakfast" Y/n:"Sure!" We got up and packet up the stuff, we brought it in Dal's car and we drove off to the Dingo. We got to the Dingo and sat down at a booth. The waitress shortly came after. Waitress:"what can I get you guys" Dally:"bring us a large fry, 2 burgers and a milkshake" she nicely smiled. Waitress:"coming right up!" She left and we talked. Y/n:"I'll be back im gonna go to the bathroom" Dally:"okay" I walked to the bathroom and did what I had to do. I washed my hands and dried them quickly. When I got out I saw the worst thing ever...
(Yeah yeah I know it's similar to what I did in The Letter, but it's not quite the same.)