Chapter 9

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 9🌹
Y/n POV
It was finally the weekend. No work and no school. Finally I can relax and do what I want. I got out of bed and since I was the first one awake I had to make breakfast. I got the chocolate cake ready and I started to make french toast. I heard the door slam I turned around at it was Steve and Two Bit. Y/n:"Guys they're still sleeping" Steve:"we don't care we just want cake" I laughed and smacked Steve on his head. Steve:"ow what was that for?" Y/n:"it's not ready yet so you gotta wait cake boy" he sighed and went on the couch to watch Mickey Mouse with Two. I was minding my own business making breakfast when a pair of hands were on my eyes. Y/n:"Soda stop!"  I said while laughing Soda:"Morning sis" Y/n:"good morning Pepsi. Oh go wake up Pony would ya" he rolled his eyes and went to get Pony. I finished breakfast and Johnny came in with Dallas. Y/n:"Hey you two food is ready if you want some." Johnny:"thanks I'm starvin'" I smiled and ruffled Johnny's hair. Two:"Is the cake ready?" Y/n:"Yes it is. You only care about cake and Mickey Mouse" everyone laughed even Two Bit. Dally:"Hey are you guys busy tonight?" Soda:"No why?" Dally:"there's a party at Bucks you guys should come" Y/n:"I'll go" Dally:"Sweet" Soda:"Yeah me and Steve will go" Pony:"Darry won't let me" Two:"Count me in" I hope this party won't be crap, cuz my life has been crapy lately. Darry:"whats going on?" Y/n:"I'm going to Bucks party later" Darry:"Y/n..." Y/n:"I'll be fine I promise. Dal, Steve, Soda and Two will be there." Darry:"Okay you four keep an eye on her" Steve:"On it" Darry:"Okay be home by 12 okay?" Soda:"we will be I promise Dar" Darry nodded and left to go eat. I ate my breakfast and went in my room. I got my sketch book out and I decided to draw. I only draw once in a while, I'm not too good at it but it's okay.
~Couple Hours Later~
The party is in an hour, I grabbed one of Soda's flannel and jean shorts. I don't like dresses so I'm just going like how I usually dress. I got in the shower and got ready. I curled my hair and put it in a high ponytail, I put on a little makeup but not too much. When I got out they were all looking at me. Y/n:"Guys I'm still wearing my usual." I went in my room to grab Dal's jacket to give it to him. Y/n:"Here Dal I forgot to give it to you." Dally:"Thanks but you can keep it." He winked at me. I blushed and left the jacket on my bed. Steve&Two:"Let's go!!" I laughed and followed them. Dally:"Stay with me because the crowd will eat you" Y/n:"I'm not that short!" Two:"welllllllll" I just rolled my eyes. When we got there you could already hear people screaming and the loud music. I followed Dallas like he told me to. There were a lot of people in here. I got to the bar and grabbed a beer. Dally:"Since when do you drink?" Y/n:"I don't I'm only gonna drink this." Dally:"Oh okay" it was kinda boring not gonna lie. But a fun song came on and I pulled Dallas. Dally:"doll I don't dance" Y/n:"Pleassseeee" I begged him. Dally:"fine but just this one time" Y/n:"yay!" He laughed and followed me. Dally:"I'm just gonna go grab something In my room quick stay here" I nodded and continued to dance. All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turned around and it was big guy. I was genuinely scared. Y/n:"umm hi can you take your hands off me?" ???:"no doll I'm good like this" he said with an evil smirk. Y/n:"well I'm not" I tried to get out of his grip but he was way to strong. Y/n:"TWO, STEVE, SODA, DALLY!!" I screamed as loud as I could. He was pulling me out the door and I kept screaming and kicking. Steve:"HEY HANDS OFF!" ???:"what are you gonna do about it. Dally:"Oh you don't wanna know what I can do" soon Soda and Two came. Two pulled me out of his grip and the other punched him. I was shaking and crying. Two:"hey it's okay. He's not gonna hurt you again" I just hugged Two tighter. Dallas came up to us and I saw his hand. Y/n:"Dal your hand" it was all bloody and his knuckles were busted. Dally:"I'm fine doll" Y/n:"No your not, come on I'll clean you up" I pulled Dallas upstairs to the bathroom. Dally:"Why are you doing this?" Y/n:"Because I don't want blood all over the place, and I care about you." It was silent for a while. Y/n:"okay this is gonna hurt. Dally:"I'm tou- ow!" Y/n:"yeah I told you tough guy" I said while giggling. I heard him chuckle. Dally:"You know your cute when you blush" when he said that I actually thought that my face was on fire. Y/n:"shut up Dal" I told him playfully. Y/n:"there all done." Dally:"Thanks" Y/n:"No problem"
Dallas POV
When she said that she cared about me I just wanted to kiss her right there. I don't know why but this girl drives me crazy. She's just so perfect. Y/n:"okay this is gonna hurt. Dally:"I'm tou- ow!" Y/n:"yeah I told you tough guy" she giggled. Man she's cute. Dally:"You know your cute when you blush" Y/n:"shut up Dal" I could see her cheeks bright red. Y/n:"there all done." Dally:"Thanks" Y/n:"No problem" she yawned and I laughed. Dally:"someone's tired" Y/n:"Yeah well I used all my energy to call you guys" Dally:"True, do you wanna stay here?" Y/n:"yeah sure" I went in my room and grabbed a shirt and sweats for her. Dally:"Here wear these" Y/n:"Thanks"
Y/n POV
I left to the bathroom to change. His shirt smelled just like him. God I'm going crazy for him. When I got out he was only in sweats. I couldn't stop staring. I think I started for long because Dal caught me off guard. Dally:"like what you see?" I rolled my eyes playfully and punched his arm.    Y/n:"oh shut up Dal" he laid down on his bed, I just stood there I was nervous but why? Dally:"come here Y/n I ain't gonna hurt you" I laid down next to him. Y/n:"Dal?" Dally:"Yeah?" Y/n:"Thanks" he looked at me confused. Dally:"for what?" I looked at him. Y/n:"For literally saving my ass 2 times already." Dally:"It's no problem, really. I would take a bullet for you Y/n." When he said that I was shocked. Y/n:"I'm not worth that." Dally:"Yes you are!" Y/n:"why?" Dally:"Because..."