Chapter 10

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 10🌹
Y/n POV
Y/n:"Because what Dal?" Dally:"Because I-I... Damn it Y/n, because I love you!" H- he loves me! Omg Dallas Winston loves me!! Y/n:" Dallas I-" before I could finish he cut me off. Dally:"I know you don't like me back it's okay. Let's just get some sleep." I was gonna tell him that I loved him back but I couldn't. He turned off the lights and he fell asleep soon. Y/n:"Dallas I love you too" I whispered and fell asleep shortly after.
~Morning~
Dallas POV
I woke up and Y/n was still asleep. Her head was on my chest and her arms were wrapped around me. I can't believe I told her. God I'm so stupid. But I couldn't keep this lie in any longer. I started playing with her hair and she slowly woke up. She was so beautiful. Dally:"Morning doll" Y/n:"Morning Dal" she said while smiling. Dally:"about what I said last night. I just couldn't keep it in. I couldn't keep lying to myself and I couldn't keep lying to you." Y/n:"Dallas. You didn't give me a chance to say something last night. And that's the  I've ever heard. And guess what" Dally:"What?" Y/n:"I love you too. I loved you for so long. I was about to confess my love to you at the Drive-in but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. So I lied to you too." He smiled and looked at me. I couldn't wait any longer I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled away slowly we were both smiling like crazy. Then I realized that Darry would never support us. Dally:"what's wrong?" Y/n:"Darry... he's not gonna support us." Dally:"It's gonna be okay. And no matter what I'll stay with you." Y/n:"Can we wait to tell the gang tho?" Dally:"Yeah, it can be our Sweet Little Lie" he said while smirking. Y/n: Our Sweet Little Lie" he nodded and kissed me. We laid there for a while after. Dally:"we should go your brothers are probably worried." Y/n:"noooo I wanna stay here with you" I whined. Dally:"As much as I wanna stay with you and cuddle you forever you still have brothers" Y/n:"Ugh fine let's go then." We both got up and left to my house. I was so scared to face Darry. Dallas opened the door and I followed him slowly behind. Soda:"Hey how are you feeling?" Y/n:"I'm good" Darry:"Soda told me about last night so it's fine." I thanked soda and he nodded. Y/n:"well if you guys don't mind I'm gonna go take a shower. And Dal I'll give you back your clothes"
Soda POV
I'm actually concerned about Y/n. I know she loves him I just hope she didn't do anything stupid. Soda:"Hey Dal can I talk to you" Dally:"Yeah sure" we both walked outside on the porch. Soda:"Did anything happen last night?" Dally:"No why? I only gave her something to sleep in and we went to bed after" Soda:"oh good, okay well never mind" he nodded and we got inside.
Y/n POV
I got out of the shower and passed Dal his shirt and sweats. Darry:"do you guys wanna go camping tomorrow? Im not working" Y/n:"OH MY GOD YES!!! I LOVE CAMPING!" They all laughed and agreed. Darry:"okay guys go pack your stuff and you can all sleep over tonight so we can leave in the morning." Y/n:"YAY!!!" Darry:"Calm down Y/n" he said while laughing. Y/n:"Sorry Dar I'm just supper excited!" Soda:"I'll go help you pack up." Me and Soda went in our room and started to pack. Darry:"Bring swimsuits!"    Y/n:"Okay!" Soda:"What did you and Dal do last night?" My eyes went wide. Did Dallas tell Soda!? Y/n:"Did he tell you?" Soda:"Tell me what?" Y/n:"Shit never mind" Soda:"Did you do it?" Y/n:"wow! No I'm not planning on loosing my virginity now. No we just told each other that we loved each other." Soda:"oooohhhh wait Dal loves you?" Y/n:"Yeah, but please don't tell anyone!" Soda:"I promise I won't!" Y/n:"Thanks well let's finish packing and help Ponyboy over there, cuz it doesn't look like he did much" I said while laughing. Pony:"hey! I'm trying to choose which book I should bring for me and Johnny" Y/n:"okay but we are gonna help you because you literally didn't pack anything" Pony:"Fine"
~Couple Hours Past~
We finally packed up. Darry took our bags and put it in either his truck or Two's car. The rest of the night we all decided to watch movies and sleep in the living room. Two:"Let's watch a scary movie" I hate scary movies. I had nightmares for a week. Steve:"Yes!" Johnny:"You okay   Y/n?" I nodded. Y/n:"Yeah I'm fine" I was sitting on the floor next to Two and Soda. I suddenly felt a weight behind me. I turned around and it was Dal. Dally:"Hey you'll be fine, I'll protect you" he's just the sweetest. He sat down and I crawled to him. I sat on his lap and he had his arms around me. It felt like he didn't want to let go and I liked that feeling. Two put the scary movie on, it was fine at first but then a jump scare happened. I hid my face on Dal's chest and I hugged him. Dally:"Hey they won't hurt you, if they did they would be dead" he whispered to me so only I could hear. No one knows this but he's a real softy. And I love that, he's though but a softy just like me. I felt my eyes get heavy. I closed them and the last thing I remember is I fell asleep on Dally's lap.
Dallas POV
We were all watching a scary movie, Y/n was scared half of the time but I told her that I was gonna protect her. Every time a jump scare happened her grip got tighter, I didn't mind. She fell asleep after a while, she looked so peaceful. Man I love her. Dally:"I love you Y/n" I said in a whisper. I saw a small smile form on her lips it made me smile.