Chapter 24

🌹Sweet Little Lies: Chapter 24🌹
Great what did she want. Steve:"you better leave" Sylvia:"no I'm here to get my boyfriend back" Soda:"you mean Y/n's fiancé?" Sylvia:"WHAT FIANCÉ HOW! YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Y/n:"umm thanks?" Sylvia:"you fucking slut. He's probably only with you because your good in bed" Y/n:"actually we never "dit it" so" Sylvia:"that's not what I heard, anyways Dal she cheated on you" Dally:"oh yeah with who?" Sylvia:"that Soc Bob" when she said that name I remembered everything. Dally:"she didn't cheat on me" Sylvia:"sorry hun she-" I lost it so I yelled at her. Y/n:"I DIDNT CHEAT ON HIM! BOB RAPED ME!" Sylvia didn't buy it. Soon the news came on. "Good evening everyone, today is some sad news but good at the same time. Some of you may know the story of this young beautiful woman Y/n Curtis. She previously got raped by this young rich boy Bob. We are hear you inform you that he will be in prison for 25 years. That's it for today have a great day" Darry:"are you okay?" Y/n:"yeah why wouldn't I be! That monster is locked up!" Sylvie:"shit I'm sorry" Dally:"just leave we don't need you here" with that she left. Pony:"why does she always have to be in everybody's business?" Y/n:"don't know but I'm glad she left. We continued to eat and finished. We got back home and played games. I was getting tired so I went to bed with Dal. Dally:"I can't wait" Y/n:"me either. I love you" Dally:"I love you too" we soon fell asleep hugging.
(I'm running out of ideas so I might end it in 3 more chapters.)