62

mattia's pov

jackie : what was that about?
me : i don't know. i'll go talk to him.

i run to our room while everyone else goes back to the living room. i knock on the door and walk in, making sure to close it back behind me.

me : bro, what's wrong?
ale : nothing. i'm fine. why would you think that?
me : because you ran off when jackie and kai came in.
ale : nothing's wrong mattia.
me : i know when you're fucking lying. tell me what's going on.
ale : fine! you really wanna know?
me : yes. yes i do.
ale : kairi is the one that mack fucking cheated on me with.
me : what?
ale : yeah and then the reason why jackie kissed me the other day was to make kai jealous and for him to know what it feels like. and then we had a good night last night. and we kissed a bunch and stuff. then when they walked in it just made me so jealous.
me : oh.
ale : i don't even know why! like obviously i know she's kairi's girl.
me : do you have feelings for her?
ale : i...i don't know, to be honest. like i knew there was a reason i wasn't upset about mack and i breaking up. but i didn't know why.
me : bro that's bad. kai's gonna be pissed.
ale : i know bro. just shut up about it. i don't know what i'm gonna tell him.
me : then just don't tell him.
ale : i have to. it's unfair if i don't.
me : fine. but if he gets mad don't come crying back to me.
ale : i won't. it's fine.

alejandro's pov

i tell mattia to leave and get kai in here so he does. i sit on the bed nervously and wait for him to come.

eventually he walks in and shuts the door.

kai : hey bro what's up?
me : i needa tell you something.
kai : what?
me : um well you know that me and jackie kinda kissed or whatever last night.
kai : yeah...
me : well, i don't wanna lie to you and i can't keep it a secret, okay? i like jackie. a lot. she's just so amazing and by the way, she's a great kisser.
kai : trust me i know. but you know she's mine, right?
me : i know. i just don't understand why you would cheat on her and then get her back. and with my girlfriend.
kai : ex girlfriend. and it's because mack is actually best friends with melissa.
me : really?
kai : yeah. and mack told me that if i didn't hook up with her then she would give melissa and jacob our address, numbers, and tell them our secrets and stuff.
me : how?
kai : because they got released from jail.
me : WHAT?
kai : yeah and i couldn't do that to jackie and brady.
me : i understand. and i hope you don't look at me different just because i like your girlfriend.
kai : it's fine. i'm used to it. she beautiful, so there's always lots of guys after her. just promise me you won't try to kiss her and stuff.
me : i promise.

we do our handshake and both go back to the living room.